skwidz

Love it! Great colors, and the wraparound looks cool with this design.

Watch this
notacrnflkgirl

The faces look too much like the pessimistic stick figure cartoons I see all over Live Journal (does anybody know what I'm talking about?).

yasdnil

i do like the colours and design but all I can think of when I look at it is "jellyfish killed my wife" (or whatever the name of that shirt was)

KillerBunnies

notacrnflkgirl, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about and thought the same thing.
I like the second sizing-option.
More "they're flying!" than "the little octopus men are overtaking my right breast."

KillerBunnies

I meant swimming, not flying, you got that, right?

notacrnflkgirl

swintpoof: Thank you so much, I've been trying to remember the name of the Web site all day. (For some reason I got stuck on "bananaphone.com," which is obviously not right.)

WallsReallyWork

these look nothing like explodingdog stuff. and that really makes me sad that explodingdog is big on livejournal. very sad indeed

OniBaka

cute, 5 :D

Suburbia

like it a lot

schwebs900

I really like the wrap around aspect or it. And the colors that you chose definetely compliment eachother along with the color of the shirt. I would definetely buy this shirt. 5

MIKMIK UK

Excellent. I want it!!!

whenyouwake

??? this looks exactly like explodingdog. i actually viewed this thinking maybe he was submitting a design.of course its said that immitation is the sincerest form of flatery... but i'd feel strange wearing this.

whenyouwake

(oops... apologies for the "< b >") :|

aaaligator

i'm a total sucker for shirts like this. love it. $5

jar_bombadillo

reminds me too much of the popsicle migration one.

Catt_32000

SO CUTE!
wantwantwant

Catt_32000

this is one of tose shirts that if it doesn't get printed, i'd make on my own because i like it so much.

of course you'd get the all the credit di_g

Fwuzzle

Could it wrap around a littttttle more on the back :) Otherwise my

bkarcher

i feel like this face is very repetitive and similar to ones i've seen in the past

despite that, i love the wrap-around idea!

Rebecca Jane

Oh yeah. Now here's a great one. $5

TheZedWord

hat the artist perhaps seen jellyfishkilledmywife?
the similarities are many (but I'm not implying stealing).

I enjoy the design, but there are a few in print that are just a wee bit better.

Amez

ExplodingDog, yes.
Placement? I'm iffy.
Still adorable.

Kelsabonanza

i love it i love it i love it. seriously. just how it is.

but maybe on natural? That color of blue would look beautiful on it.

crump.

EEEEEEEEEE!!! i love it!

homsar42

ON WHITE!! I'd buy it. $5$5$5$5 yay

No account?
Join Us