Close
One second...

The Future is Happy

My submission for the Wired NextFest competition. Thanks for your future support!

Watch this
banditoman88

It reminds me of robots swimming in a pool of skittles. i like it.

rusgoodman

I don't know what it is, but i like something about this. In a weird, creepy sort-of way.

colored.vinyl

The future isn't homosexual. No.

LAPmooi

it sure is colorful! and would stand out on a shirt. i also like all of the little details...

nadeau_david

Thanks for all of the positive comments! colored.vinyl, nothing in this sub suggests that the future is "homosexual," just because it has a rainbow. Try being a little more constructive next time. Thanks.

Kramer and Sprenger

Even though I vote down pretty much anything containing a robot, ninja, pirate, or FUCKING HEART just on principle, and even though I personally want to win the wired competition, I have to admit that the design of this totally rocks my cock, especially because it is so creepy. $5

See

Everybody knows the future is bisexual.

devers234

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

$5

KillerBunnies

Bottom placement on blue. Lovelovelove.

evilstan

OMG it reminds me of Paranoia! Yes I am perfectly happy to serve as reactor shielding, Mr. Computer, sir!

spacefahg

I actually giggled when I looked at this. $5

imogenbanks

I LOVE THIS. i would definitly wear it.

weevle

very nice

Catt_32000

wow. this is amazing! i think if this doesn't get printed i'll make it myself

dr. pepper

yeah, i'm pretty sure this one is gonna print. threadless has been liking shirts like this recently.

ElphieTheWicked

colored.vinyl, do your research. That's the reverse rainbow. (VBGYOR, rather than ROYGBV). That's the peace movement's rainbow. The ROYGBV is the pride rainbow.

phones

Wow! $5

eleveneleven

fantastic, i hope i get a chance to buy this

gugakun

Very good!!

o2be_me

Hey I like it. It must be my mind, but the last thing I thought of was "Pride", so cheers. The corner location is pretty much rockin' in the face, whereas center (eh) is kinda cheesy. Great work.

molecularhum

I like it on the red with the corner placement. It's too busy otherwise.

_kapow

5$. i love the red placement.

txago

amazing... congratulations, i think you've got it.

RovicWINS!

i'm not so crazy about the illustration but the colors are great and so is the idea

wombatgal

Must... have... SHIRT!
$5

fksarahboo

you're my favorite :D and this is my favorite!! yay for dave :D

voltairesmyhero

Elphie- I believe I love you! I was hoping someone would point out that the rainbow was not the pride scheme! :)

I love the shirt. Very loud- very different. Definately not the oversold carebear or 'punk rock princess' shirt you see anywhere.

No account?
Join Us