Close
One second...

Unique

Hope you like my design. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks

Watch this
AccidentalAmuse
AccidentalAmuse profile pic Alumni

Is that a man, a woman, or a pirate?

The_Girl

Not that unique. Man I am sick of girl's heads/faces with swirly things around them.

BradLand2

i like how its called unique, yet exactly the same as half of the subs on threadless

jar_bombadillo

The whole face thing with design behind it is overdone, but I reall like the way you put cursive writing in the back. Try to avoid this type of design though; it's been seen a million times.

therecouldbenothingafterThis

i dont know how original it is though i do really like it. 5. but it does look like some things i've seen before.. but still good.. atleast there's no birds or skulls ..but especially birds.. grrr. :-P

Brownpocky

I like these kind of designs. So I think I'll go with a 4.

archbar

I'm sick of drippy stuff.

Why can't stuff just be dry?

Devery

Lol @ archbar.

Yeah, not very unique, I agree.

uncle

not very unique, unless it has a unique meaning for you... :)

Rocket_Rios

This design makes me feel all warm inside. So, I guess it's good for my anger management. And for that, I'll give it a cozy 5!

aleana

I think the design is unique. It may look like whats out there right now but thats whats in. It is probuably unique to the designer. I love it. I think its a great design. I feel good about it. 5

telekawhatever

I think all the shirts like this one are cool. I dont get how you make them though.

robofrance

I said "ew"

better luck next time.

Potterton

I do like the writing and effects in the background (however non-unique they might be) but I think the face, especially the shaded area on the right, may need some work.

jacisjake

I like that the transgender pirate has a bloody nose. Not cause someone hit her/him but probaly because of the weak mucous membranes some people with scurvy get.

hmmm 4

cheerios91

I am really sick of girl's faces on tshirts.
Seriously, whats the point?!

xxxaudrie

definately looking manly

No account?
Join Us