Close
One second...

Icarus

it\'s icarus, not a poo-ing hummingbird :)

Watch this
Mizuneko

I like. $5

augusttremulous

icarus didn't look like a bird, though.. he just put on feathers with wax to make his wings, eh?

coxiesara

NO MORE DRIPPING. Lol. Sorry, but I'm all dripped out. Plus, Icarus didn't dress up like a bird, he just used winds his father made him.

ecokid

It's a ok design and i like the reference, but the dripping has been used alot...

BradLand2

i think it would look a lot better on something other than gray. other than thaat i love this design. 5$

BradLand2

maybe the hummingbird is named icarus?

ilexwhite

arrrrrgeeeeeegggggghhhhhhhhhh, drips effing drips, no! So OP, so worst of the early 80's.

Devery

Oh I like it alot.

Heavy Eyeliner

Ok... Whatever To Everyone ... I Like The Drips In This Design... And I Like The Design In General. $5

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

Coool

BoomerRang

If I hear the word "Drip" one more time I will murder a helpless furry creature. Like your mom.

cacky

i like it, maybe some different color options though?

amy122166

nope...it's a pooing hummingbird :/

chrisk018

That's supposed to be Icarus? Funny. It looks just like a drippy hummingbird. It sure will be fun explaing that it's Icarus to everybody.

littlef0x

different colours... this looks dull, like its already been handed down a couple times and washed about a billion times as well... more vibrant=more points from me.

slurmtastic

I'll admit, I was hoping to see a Kid Icarus design loading up.

younger brother

ok... where did i see that clip art before?

so is that what we do today? take clipart add some drips and we have ourselves a design?

NO.

jingo788

no don't like the colours or the art. make it yourself

JAYGATZ

This design has appeal to it. I just think it's lacking something. maybe it's creativity.

keefry

Ooo, fads ahoy!

mandydrgnlvr

Not what I thought it would be, but totally love it! Would buy it if they print it up.

emty

cmon.

noimnot

i really like the design, but there needs to be a little more soft color all around- the yellow is too harsh, and the gray is too flat.

voltairesmyhero

Reminds me of a Straylight Run tee design. Okay, but not the best quality. I like the contrast of gray to yellow.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Reminds me of Guster's hummingbird.

No account?