Close
One second...

Mapple VS apy

I did this design with a friend (Mapple).

He drew characters with balloons and me those are hungry !

I hope you\'ll enjoy !!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Luke...

haha, nice colaboration

diavolaki27

really like this design, cute idea, not so sure about the mustard yellow colour, but thats also coz i can't wear yellow, maybe u could post some other colour oppps? overall tho 5$

Jebs

good luck apy and mapple ;-) 5$

Wembley

You should combine permanently, and be the powerhouse known as Mappy.

mediocrityrules

oh my god, i love the balloon people. so cute.
good job :]

Candiru

th1s 1s t3H b3sT tH1ng th1s w3eK y03sSss

emmy.withwings

why is it yellow? whines I love the design, its ever so adorable! But yes, not on yellow. 5.

RovicWINS!

nice characters

KTLady

Wow, i love this :) more colors please?

Jo$h

haha thats pretty cool.

Loewe

Another color would make it perfect.

BoomerRang

Good Teamwork. Yeh. I'll shoot the guy, and you'll catch the guy and eat 'em. Looks Like Open-Mouthed Pudgy Fanged Boy has the all out better deal.

E190

very cute, but have to agree yellow is just not good. 5 and a $ if on a different colour.

greenismeen

I have to agree with E190 its cute but the yellow is ugh. I would buy it.

pixel_dust

The balloon people look a lot like zi and po (or however you spell their names). Still 5$ though. Super cute.

marlomarizza

ooh i love this! different color though... like blue.

lemon nuggets

This is cute.. but I think you should try another color

mighty moody mut

very sweet!!!
if they just weren't on an orange one :(

amy122166

this could go on any color. i love it. it reminds me of a carnival video game. fly away...fly away!!

Fluffz

noo! the cute guys! 5

archbar

I love it.

I want it. :]

shame on you!

really good $5 i feel bad for the very top one!! haha

Mr.A

Very nice, but not yellow.

daisie_bfa

I adore this shirt! I hope it gets made.

allyourbase

great characters! Would be better on a light blue or gray. If you went with a yellow, you need to make the characters more heavily drawn so they stand out. I heart this though 5$

Jebs

les gars: juste un conseil, j'ai remarqué pour une raison qui m'échappe, mais peu importe, que la couleur "gold" ne plait pas du tout mais alors pas du tout aux internautes de threadless, donc, pour la prochaine, faite gaffe à choisir une autre couleur ou des déclis incorporées direct dans l'apercu. voili voilou

BrandonB11

LOVE LOVE LOVE the design but if its on yellow i shall shun u 5$ for now

Tiger21

i love the style and the shirt.

$5

brokencrayon

that's awesome, i'd buy on a red or blue!

UniqueMe

Oh Em Gee!!

herophelia

oh please print this in ANY colour but yellow (or orange - i can't wear orange, either) i love it, and i loved the other shirt design with the little toothy characters. they're so adorable as far as bloodsucking fiends go =^_^=

fluffysam

this would be GREAT on any shade of blue.. i'm not particularly fond of the gold.

but still, a great & adorable design.. $5

aswingkido

cute! I like the characters and that the whole thing isn't too cutsy!

katolm

I love it!...how about on slate or dark blue?

getduffed

I'm afraid that I'm not a fan of gold either but I love the design. I'd take it an colour other than yellow or orange.

NL.

yes, i still enjoy !

leasha peasha poo

Absolutly love the design. Its funny and eye catching bu8t I am not so in love with that color. I dont think i could buy this shirt if it was that yellow. otherwise very nice!

Sirhin

Love the design but I dunno about the background color since i don't like the color on me. :\ Something away from the yellow spectrum of the rainbow? But other than that, I'd definitely buy it!

MandaOwnsYou

I'd buy this on a different color.

binaryblade
  1. i'd buy if it in another color.
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?