Close
One second...

Pong

This made me smile. There's always room for the classics.

Watch this
byronhulcher

Its nice, but the image seems too large compared to the text. there's just too much empty space for my liking.

toorosietohandle

i'd suggest moving the text up above the "screen"...before i had finished reading the lines, it looked a bit like those were player's names written on either side. just move it up and it'll be great

NaughtyPoppet

never played pong but gamers are HOT!

QueenKong

sweeet! 5

Jynxfreak

shouldn't that be green, not white? and I agree, move the text up. Still, it's good. There will always be a place for the classics.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

For some reason, the fact that you mixed capital and lowercase letters together really annoys me. Sorry.

damserade

this pong is kinda thiiiin..

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

There's been a weird surge of pong entries lately. Huh.

Looneygirl

Ha! I remember playing pong!!

antinormalist

It would be better w/out the words, and if the pong ball was a heart.

discodancemachine

"For some reason, the fact that you mixed capital and lowercase letters together really annoys me. Sorry."

discodancemachine

OOPS, that's not how it's supposed to read. I quoted that because I was going to make the point that it's probably just the way the font is because a lot of pixel fonts are like that.

ANYWAY! I like it a lot and Pong is awesome. But the graphic could maybe take up some more space. It is a bit empty. 4$ anyway.

19thcenturyabsinthe

Thanks discodancemachine for addressing the text capitalization issue. That's exactly why I mixed lowercase and uppercase letters.

ljlbub

I don't know if I'd wear it as a girl, because it has the "boxing in the boobs" effect.

Mofoliage

I agree with toorosietohandle the the text should be above the screen but nice sub. 5$ if the text is moved above the screen.

No account?