Close
One second...

Magic Beans

• by sonjordan
  • posted Jul 27, 2006
  • 46 Comments

More than worth the price of a cow. Jack\'s mom was a fool to throw these away....a FOOL I say!

Anyhoo, decided to outline this design with black instead of my usual designs, let me know what you think of it.

I needed to do the light color so the eyes and pages stand out, and I think natural with the bottom placement is the best myself.

For a larger version of the image follow the link boys and girls!

<a href=\\&quot; http://static.flickr.com/63/199670483_f0d4cc5ad7_o.jpg\\&quot; target=\\&quot;_blank\\&quot;> MAGIC BEANS! </a>

Watch this
peipie

I love it $5

itsumo.noboritai

Still think the bean on the far left needs the Snidley Whiplash mustache, but who am I to contradict the artistic genius that is sonjordan... $5

briholt

I like the crystal gazer...Nice work

$5

tobykitty

Nicely done as usual! 5

chelly

def has to go at the bottom of the shirt

Vexxed

---- $5 !! -----

The expressions on those guys are great, but my fav is the little pointy hat magician. His blank eyes and the little pentagram creep me out a bit lol

Nicely done.

amy122166

those are some cool beans!!

Heavy Eyeliner

Bottom Of Shirt On Natural.. I Love $$5

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

The charavter the beans have really make this piece what it is 5$ but i dont think i would buy it personally for myself

ohyoustealher

I really like this. I would buy it as is of course, but for some reason I keep envisioning two beans on the front, two on the back and the stalk climbing up the side of the shirt

sonjordan

I like that idea, ohyoustealher! Dag....now I wish I had done it that way. I smell a resub! Well, depending on the general consensus.

juliejeremiah

I think this is really well done. 5.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

adorable! i'd get it for my brother in a heartbeat.

"great for the young & the young-at-heart!"

Kramer and Sprenger

I am presented with an ethical dilemma here. Because only two of these beans are "Magic," whereas the other two are clearly practicing "Magick."

sonjordan

ah......that is indeed a good point...the classic magic vs. magick debate of yore.

avalanchelynn

I LOVE THIS!! really i do....so adorable! $5 print print print...

discord

$5 a definite must have! :)

dawwwwn

adorable! love the color choicess

Dex1138

That is great! Be cool if the vine could grow over the shoulder and onto your back.

snig

Aww, I love it the different expressions on the beans are awesome. I like the bottom placement best...

Torn Jeans

sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

founkii

This is absolutely adorable. :] $5 on the light yellow

whatevertrevor

I like it, but it might look a bit dodgey on a man... 5

rafael000

bottom....great

sonjordan

Thanks for all the comments.....hmm....I seem to be completely incapable of making unisex designs...girls love 'em...guys not so much.

Maybe less cutesy?

bendice5

I want it

sunshine1421

Very polished design...and I completely agree with bottom placement. I think if a guy wore this I couldn't help but grin at him...which is always a good thing! Its a winner!

herophelia

i agree that it's totally adorable. whoever suggested the snidley whiplash moustache on the bean on the far left had a moment of genius, though. if it gets printed without it i think i'll have to draw it on myself =^_^=

almost emo

omg ahaha
5$ awsome

sonsmom

Quite the imagination "magic beans" Like it best on the bottom.Will definately buy it. $5

dylanslight

yesss, love it i do

jroche

Cute idea and illustration, but this design looks too symmetrical to me.

Jirafa

very nice style. love the idea

Shwetambari

I love your magic beans! I would wear this everywhere :)

eljeanio

this is a great tshirt. definitly would buy/wear it.
fantastic!

No account?
Join Us