One second...

Trendless

jade =

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Madlune

This is really nicely done -I like how it's still appealing and yet ironic to those of us who actually know threadless. Really, really nice job! I like the sage color the best, me thinks! $5

slow_learner

incredible. i think the pink and the natural are best. $5

goodbyeskyharbor

kurt Cobain with a C

but otherwise very nice 5

Ldy
surreal_blue

I like the messege and the illo (very trendy). There's a weird group of the robot, octopus and panda. Weird in that it's not real good composition, they seem too close and form odd tangets with eachother. I really think the fruit should be "saying" skull/death also.

s a m m y

haha i was getting pretty irked when it seemed like a billion octopi shirts were floating around

gottalovett07

i love it yellow. great design.

potatochupz

$5 on the beige-ish color :)

_kapow

i love the jade option :] 5.

discord

goodbyeskyharbor - HOLY CRAP! i must have gone over this swf a thousand times and i never even noticed.

thank you :)

Jynxfreak

I think it's brilliant. and unlike some other attempts, I think this one manages to have all the elements that usually get wailed on, AND still appeals aesthetically. Very well done.

Bzoink

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

LlamasAreHot

For some odd reason... the girl just doesn't fit for me but I love it otherwise.

discord

llamasarehot - it's not a girl.. it's an emo kid.. drawing the whole thing out on his sketchbook.

:]

Chatdurouge

5$ all the way. Its so funny.

adity99

AWESOMETACULAR, but....you forgot the ninjas :( but still a must buy for any fan of threadless $5!

imbrilliant.

i like the sage&& the last blue.
but i thought it was a girl as well.

Mazy Mallone

D'aww ... that's awesome ...!

jantal

You forgot about zombies...

discord

i didn't forget. i left out pirates, zombies, ninjas, cowboys, mechanical appliances, etc. originally i had a pirate, monkey and toaster but i thought it was too cluttered.

Scianaphobia

This is an amazing drawing except for the fact that the kid is an emo kid. You say it comes out of a sketchbook, then why not put a beret or something on the kid and change his hair color. I'd totally buy this is there wasn't a emo kid or if you changed it.

hoesclothesandbankrolls

I love this shirt but as someone already pointed out the emo kid needs some work. $5

eleveneleven

absolutely lovely, i love how the tree's faded on the shirt

twangerific

i love it on any of the colors, but especially the light blue.

jim brown

thats butta...$5

Giraffes_Zebras

The Design is awesome. It's great in the Aqura or Pink colors.

Fwuzzle

I love it. So Completely love it.

I like it on the light colours, to really pop the figure.

Pbebe

the green one

Nzick

Beautiful, I love the first 4 colours.

LALAshesingsLALA

It shows up best on the jade and the red. Fabulous.The tree is what makes the shirt.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

This sure would enhance the belly of a drinker.

mcgowen007
mcgowen007 profile pic Alumni

The way the girl stands out is really cool. This is so well done I'm going to give it a 5. Probably too girly for me to add the $, but I hope this works out for you!

c_j

The greens make it go. It's truly nice. 5$

Seine

Almost perfect. Too bad about the Kurt Cobain reference. :(

elaffint

This is a really cool design....... BUT your emo kid looks like he has giant boobies. Maybe that's why people think he's a she. Unless you meant for it to be a boy with giant boobies, which is totally OK.

discord

^ LOL i think you may be right. something i would definitely fix. :)

bigboda

I like it best on red or yellow

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us