kmh

i dont get it unfortunately

thebabe_2

hasnt this been done already? If not its okay

schumacher1

Yea. I resubmitted it.

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Is this a Mario mushroom from the old black and white gameboy? Or is this some Space Invaders reference? I've never played the latter so.....

Dex1138

Like the design, not crazy about the pink though. I'd like it better on a darker shirt and an electro-green invader.

megjen

You resubmitted it? Isn't that against the rules..?

schumacher1

What Rulls?
I fixed it and resubmitted it. is that wrong?

hyenabite

I like this. would buy

groundcontrol

If it was against the rules, Threadless would have declined it.

VanityRuins

Cute, but I think the reference might be a bit too obscure for most people to get.

killyridols

i dont see how the reference is obscure.

its space invaders, it's pretty simple.

i like it.

entropyaegis

I don't see how space invaders is obscure at all! I though everybody had played that game at one point or another. or at least a version of it. me like, 5$

mrdantownsend

LOL ♥$5

You sir are my hero!

ilexwhite

Oh geez, this is great. Effing hilarious. I spent many a boring Thursday night in a crappy excuse for a game room while my mother bowled in her league. Even though it conjures up hideous childhood memories, 5 dolla buy. This is only obscure if you're under 25.

ilexwhite

Oh yeah, and I LOVE it on the pink. Fab.

alyyx

You are not suposed to resub for color changes and minor changes. A lot of this is to your best judgment. BTW, where is the original?

mediocrityrules

looks like something from diesel sweeties.

Buttock

Obscurity under 25? I'm 17, I get it...then again I have no life.

Desaparecido

Hah it's obscure to most under 25. I love it though. Glad to see a retro game shirt that isn't NES.

kenevil

Nice.

OMG dude. I love this. Definate buy.

bAptIsTe

exelent!

chrisk018

People kill those things all the time. It's just that the laser blasters don't leave pools of blood. That one was stabbed to death!

juan venture

i agree with chriskoi8, somebody AmericanMe'd that thing. now THAT is an obscure reference.

UniqueMe

kinda funny

Penalva

Amazing.

meludicate

If it weren't on pink i'd buy it. Other colors?

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I'd rather see the little alien guy upright (as he appears in the game) with kind of a fountain of pixelated blood coming out the top of his head exit-wound-fashion. That would be awesome.

bradleyadita

the pool of blood could contrast with the pixel-oid
by being more realistic.. like having curves in it...
actually you should make the pool of blood a vector.. and have the pixel-oid melting into the vector...
it could comment on the shift in design from raster to vector

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

Great idea! Nice job.

minuku

hahaha love it.

dahtcom

The pixel blood looks great, but I'm not crazy about the diagonal pixels of the invader. Plus who says the invader's blood would have to be red? I'm a fan of green alien blood.

lauraaaaaa

if it was green it would be reeeally hard to figure out what the design is about.

CaraLara

who ever said it's only obscure if your under 25, i'm 23 and i know exactly what space invaders is.

This is a great T-shirt

No account?
Join Us