Close
One second...

Dreamer

I still daydream...

Watch this
KillerBunnies

While the character should be harsh with such a concept, I feel like the black is too harsh. It takes away from the detail.

discodancemachine

I love it. I think the black makes the girl seperate from the "dreams" and I like it. 5$

Mokibus

I really like this! The designs on the background are wondderful, and I like the contrast. I'd totally buy it.

sixteenhands

I like it but I wish the boundaries at the bottom of the girl and the top of the orange stuff were less harsh. Also I agree Id like girl a different color.

Still a solid design, that id definitely wear though.

ilexwhite

I'd totally wear this, exactly like it is-- with a frilly skirt and red lipstick- 5 dolla.

Shane W. Kratz

definatly like this design .. word to you!

jar_bombadillo

by the way, no pink. nooo on the pink.

Annie the Pug

I like the colors. Very cool!

gugakun

Amazing 5$

teechers_pet

Yeah, the black is too harsh. Otherwise it's a good design.

Catt_32000

you should totally add some drips and hearts and emo song lyrics! that would make this a 5 + $

Robbie.

Ilisa: I love your work. I would buy this shirt. Harsh black and all! My arty side attributes the black to harsh realities, and my frosted side says, "WOO HOO!"

Though, I might want it to not be pink. Do you have any other colors?

otg

I think this is a brilliant design, i love it.
How the girl stands out and her posture fits in perfectaly with the background.
5 + $

LAPmooi

make it brown.. the person.

jpmram

i like it!

LeananSidhe

i don't like the rusty mustard color on the pink at all... takes away from the design

BoomerRang

Very good illustration buti wouldn't wear it. 5 though

SmallButStrong

catt, be nice. i like this, and agree that the harsh black works in this design. but something other than this peachy pink?

bottleofrum

This girl reminds me of McBurglar from Mcdonalds

AtlasCoughed

I like it a lot. I like the contrast of the black- it makes the girl very solid, which is the point, yeah? But I agree that the pink shirt isn't working. Maybe pale aqua, light yellow or something closer to the orangey color behind the girl? $5 anyhoo.

lovelover

I really like this. But maybe on another color like light blue?

homsar42

LOVE THE COLORS
leave it just the way it is

evanbaer

some facial color with lipstick and/or eyes, on another color shirt -- perhaps blue? 5$ given the above.

closetome543

i was thinking a navy shirt maybe?

No account?