One second...

Pocket Pussy!

• by nutkitty
  • posted Jul 23, 2006
  • 44 Comments

No batteries necessary!

Watch this
NixyDust

Pretty cute, but it was kind of hard to tell it was a cat at first. Looks more like a little evil creature.

JéF...

hahahh!!!!

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Not doing it for me personally, others may like it. Not bad!

banditoman88

i cats...and it looks like this one is tragically suffocating in the breast pocket of a teal-ish shirt...that's why i like it. maybe it would be better if it wasn't so evil looking. perhaps a disposition of helplessness and certain doom?

This_Hearts_On_Fire

looks like a goblin... no hobgoblin! they are way cooler then regular goblins! it needs to look more like a cat methinks.

nutkitty

Maybe I should have had it's nose show a bit? Hmmm....

gabriel.swe

Love this! $5. nutkitty: yeah I would prefer a bit more of the face, and make it more catlike. Great idea!

ElShannon

Too cute...make it more obvious it's a cat...a nose as suggested, whiskers? :) good luck $5

nutkitty

Hmm... I guess if this one doesn't do so well, I might resubmit with more of a nose and such? ponders

still new to this :)

gtrachel

I think it looks like a cat, and I think the idea is very cute, but I personally don't like the "looks like a pocket/collar/item attached to tee-shirt but isn't" thing.

minimekerlinger

Hahah! Who's seen Gremlins? That's a friggin' gremlin. I don't know why, but the idea of a cute little kitten tragically suffocating a breast pocket is morbidly entertaining. Is that wrong?

bird75

How about a larger cat stuffed into the pocket, gives the furry lil buggah more of a reason to be pissed off ... ha*

Pobodys Nerfect

i would like to see its nose! might give it more expression!

BoomerRang

minimekerlinger on Aug 07 '06
Hahah! Who's seen Gremlins? That's a friggin' gremlin. I don't know why, but the idea of a cute little kitten tragically suffocating a breast pocket is morbidly entertaining. Is that wrong?

LOL. They M-waved that one.

5$

Nil8groupie

If we had a nose and maybe on another color...
I do adore tho, I do I do.
xoxox
-emilie'

bird75

That's not a Gremlin ...!
Gremiln's had bigger ears ? Distant relative perhaps?

Salsa Shark

Make it more adorable and less angry. Right now it's a 3.

ync

it reminds me of the shirt with the banana in the pocket
but it's still really cute

nutkitty

An alternate name for this was "Pocket Protector", btw... ^^

Hopeless_xo

I like it, but i think you should make the cat bigger and show more of it. i also agree that it should look cuter and less angry. but i give it 3 :)

nutkitty

The idea behind this was for it to be a little "attack kitty", hahaha... but a cutesy little cat could work too.

Yes, I'll make another version and submit it soon.

Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate it!

Cmax

I'd love to see a parody of this shirt with a little gremlin clawing its way out :D

shecranberried

I like this design. I agree that the kitty should be messed with because it is a bit difficult to tell what it is at first.

The_Girl

It looks like a cat close up. I think it's cool.

VeRuCaSalt

I've seen this, maybe the banana in the pocket shirt?

young veggie

i want this shirt!! i promise to wear it every single day till it falls away tatterd and held together only by paint and a saftey pin if you print it . i LOOOOOOVE this image! tis sooo the cuteness! p.s. I

myrlie

love cats, hate fake pockets

nutkitty

I have a confession:

I'm not a pocket fan either, not even real ones. I couldn't resist making a "pocket pussy", however. ^^

almost emo

looks like that bannana in the pocket one.
i think its called snack.

goerikat

it does look a lot like "snack."

there's not enough shading on the cat or pocket to make it look realistic.

AndieFantastico

I'm a sucker for kitties. This is a buy.

Kelsabonanza

you get a 5 just for making me crack up. that was so unexpected.

premierplayr

i didn't get it until i read the other comments

Koalamet

this must be printed. $5!

LeananSidhe

love the look of the cat's eyes ... :D

mlloyd

Made me chuckle!!!

The Winged Self

even without the innuendo, the cute-animal-in-your-pocket idea is awesome. Show the cat's whole face though. It's hard to tell what it is.

Lilkristierose

one pocket shirt on threadless is enough.

No account?
Join Us