Close
One second...

The three hairy monkeys

• by ciclo06
  • posted Jul 23, 2006
  • 29 Comments

I usually don\'t do parodys, but this one is an exception. It\'s about the three wise monkeys under a hairy theme.

Bigger_ www.ciclo06.com/macaco.jpg

:-D

Watch this
shked_e
shked_e profile pic Alumni

very good design 5$ I will buy this one

Auro

The monkeys faces look too smilar for me. Change them up a bit and it'd be better. Maybe have each facing a different direction also?

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Pretty good, but the theme seems similar to Exotica, just using monkeys instead of birds.

gugakun

great picture, I luv!!! Congratualations

Phunkerd

Simply cool.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Nice illustration.

JELLYTANK

great illo anywhere, but the monkeys faces look like similar fir me!

majorxdanger

i really like the mohawk monkey. if you made a shirt with just that one, i would buy it. but still, a fun design. nice hair. 5

Erik!

use any special program for designing? •_•

IC-Three

3 different monkeys with different punk expressions would work so much better, considering you've given then different hair thay should be individuals lol.

blanket forts

It looks a bit racist to me.

ciclo06

. Erik - I used only Illustrator.
. blanket forts - Oh my god, this is a wrong idea! Why do you say that?

BoomerRang

Ha. That's good. 5$

kenevil

Fantastic!

alphabetapi

is that steven tyler on the right? jk.

awesome work! $4!

MagicalMisa

3 different monkey faces would have been so cool!

ciclo06

. alphabetapi - hahaha... some friend of mine said that this one looks like dave grohl. :P

t_sure_t

everybody loves monkeys!

missingno

i like it with the same faces actually..

but i don't see exactly how it relates to the wise monkeys? are you talking about the speak/hear/see no evil thing?

ciclo06

missingno - Well, it doesen't have such a closed idea. The parody here consists in the 3 monkeys with different haircuts. Like the 3 wise monkeys doing different expressions symbolizes 3 concepts,in this tee the 3 monkeys make an parallel with 3 music styles: punk rock, black music and 70's rock'n roll. Well, this is just a reading of this tee, everyone makes your own. I don't wanna to let the idea too closed. It's about too look at the shirt, laugh a little bit and be happy.

bottleofrum

Haha, love it. :-)

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice illustration.

The_Calamity_of_Humanity

Dude super badass shirt i love monkeys 5 $ all the way if they don't pic this shirt e-mail me and ill buy it my self nutz_so_crazy@yahoo.com

emopunkin314

like i said before monkeys scare the crap outta me

darknecro

I love it, I just dont like the color

popadopalis

I want to buy it now, can't go wrong with monkeys.

No account?