Close
One second...

Lapdog of Luxury

Jim Davis created Garfield because he knew that people liked cats, and if he drew a comic starring a cat, those people would buy t-shirts with the cat\'s picture on them and he would make a ton of money. I assure you that my intentions for this design are far more noble.

Please note that this design has four colors though the shirt color (natural/cream) does come into play. With minor alteration, the design can work on any color. The placement is arbitrary and can also be easily changed. Thanks!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

this cat is definitely a Grand Puba

lemonalle

I'm a cat nerd and I love this so hard.

C20Percent

I would buy this for my sister

manabee

cutest fat cat ever

Easy Jack

Hey! Welcome back pseudonym!

surreal_blue

I like the "plates mint" As I am not a cat person it would be sacrilidge to wear this. As an artist, I give it a 5.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

nice sketchy feel, like the subtle way of showing the straw inder water/reflection...

juliagoolia

Adorable!! I love it!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice characters and illustration

East

cute

mad cat

oh pseu...
what a puss!
Great work!

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

Thanks everybody! You are ...all ...my ...friends!

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Nice drawing effect... but... do the same thing with the dog on the cat! ^^

Theowlrulestheworld

You are a black-and-white mind working on a color-coded problem.

No way in Hell would I wear this. But. I'll give it a 5 for the artistry (???) done into the piturce (:-P) *picture.

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the insight, Theowlrulestheworld.

jett

Pseudonymjones ! yay! good to see your black-and-white mind back in action. heh. that cat's smug little face cracks me up.

Chatdurouge

Obese cats are the coolest! 5$

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

i see cool stuff here dude!
:)

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i hate it.

oops. i meant to say that i LOVE it. Awesome job dude. It's good to see you back in the game.

janell6267

FUNNY !!!! $5 all the way

Gringz
Gringz profile pic Alumni

awesome! 5

pandasoniq

reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly cool 5 and $ in the pocket

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

nice!cool cat.

konno

i can dig it.

wormocious

Oh man...I hate cats, I have a big dog, but I have a friend who loves his morbidly obese cats (over 22 lbs), this is a great design, but like I said, I am a dog person, so I would never where this.

NaughtyPoppet

I think it's adorable...a little "blah" since it's in gray & such...but good design :)

synchronization

Haha, I love cats so I have to give this a 5.

wam.

that remerbe me an ex girl friend... $4

be friendly

You have captured the archetypal look of feline disdain very well. I once had a girlfriend who could frequently produce that same facial expression...

I'm sure it is a coincidence (this is not an accusation at all); the cat looks a bit like Totoro (the Studio Ghibli anime character).

I'm sure the cat-lovers will go crazy for it!

ohyoustealher

Cats terrify me, but I'm a sucker for bug eyed animal pictures... so I'd probably still wear this

hamadryad

I love the expressions on their faces.

amy122166

very nice :]

fatbuddha

bellissimo 5$

snowage

cool!

daisie_bfa

Thats adorable, i hope it gets made! =)

Jo$h

i love it. 5$

whylime

thanks for using my title suggestion!! (I'm really proud of that) I'm a cat person and would wear this shirt proudly - I normaly only go for bright colors - but you have really made the colors you chose work for this design.

and I appreciate that little dig at Jim Davis you had in your first comment. I read an interview he did where he totally ripped on Bill Waterson for "working too hard and stressing about the quality of his comic" - it turned me off from garfield forever.

the mothership

i'm not a huge cat fan but this shirt is the bomb diggity. love the colors and the placement and t he design. $5 i'd buy it and wear it proudly

eleveneleven

now thats irony. i love the cats expression.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

haaaa..this make me laugh and good one!!poor dog!5

ync

freaking adorable x)
just love the cat and the clueless look on the dogs face :]

ilovegravy
ilovegravy profile pic Alumni

hee hee, "plates mint" reminds me of when I used to have a blog on my site, and I made the comments link "calm mints". I'm sure some candy company has already jumped on that idea.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us