Close
One second...

Counterproductivity

In green! I love it. $5

Watch this
ohmystarsNET

i think it'd look better as just outlines, and the eraser rubbing out the outline..

UpsideDownTreeCult

Wait... didnt I see a design like this the other day?

MorningAfter

It's like the Incubus music video for "Drive."

d_b

This is great

the top arm outline for the right hand looks a little off, and it could do without ERASER being on the eraser, but I'd totally wear it. 4$

robstock

it doesn't need the colours, and personally, i think it would look a lot better if you put a lot of detail into the hands, not just a ten second job

Lester22

This is the coolest idea I've seen in a while...but the hands just aren't drawn that well. If it were drawn better, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

onebluenote

M.C. Escher...but boring

canceromega

Influenced by Thom Yorke, maybe?

KillerBunnies

Must the eraser say eraser?

Bluebirdiesinger
Bluebirdiesinger profile pic Alumni

nice idea but needs better rendering.

chobee

the thing that is sad about this is that the concept is now done, but the rendering leaves very much to be desired (especially since you're dealing with Escher). but now, nobody will be able to render this properly without being a thief. dammit, if the rendering was spot on to Escher's that would be the first $5 i'd give.

pcg

What everyone else says. Its actually saying "eraser" is too much, and if the hands had more definition it'd look much better. But great concept.

scottnick

were you trying to rip off Escher?

sp3nca

^
are you retarded? all ideas start somewhere.

i2uthanne

M.C. Escher

bsharp7

The hands of "Blog" are more or less no different than mine.
What makes them so bad?

swizman88

definitely the best Escher concept I've seen, better execution and this would be a definite $5 and in all likelihood a print.

surreal_blue

canceromega on Jul 21 '06 said, "Influenced by Thom Yorke, maybe?"

Thom York? who the hell is that?

nikogrande

Thom York is Radiohead's front man.

I agree with all of the comments about the hands tho. it's a great concept but the hands are a bit crude. i think it's the fingernails.

NIKZEN

Bloody awesome concept! $5

MandaOwnsYou

The "Eraser" written on the eraser is incredibly unnecessary. Otherwise this is awesome. $4

Feryl

I like it on the light blue $5

microphone

It's an ok concept. someone else on threadless did an escher sort, and executed it much better.

look at the wrist of the hand holding the eraser..

xajide

yep.. sorry. It screams Escher...
And the Escher is much prettier

PsychicBacon

To the 3 or 4 people that still seem confused, it's supposed to scream Escher. He's being clever and editing the classic Escher drawing. That being said, I agree with the folks above 'bout the rendering and all.

Joe McAwesome

i like it on this tan color

Toonboy

clever.

Toonboy

Duh ya'll...it's SUPPOSED to scream Escher. It's a modern COMMENT on the Escher version.

Toonboy

The only thing hurting this design is that the linework is a tad sloppy...tighten it up, and you've got perfection.

herekittykitty

Outline. I don't like the coloured-in look.

thatonechick

That pinkie on the pencil hand is akward. i don't know if I like this.

scoopula

The top wrist looks broken - like there's a bone trying to poke through the skin.

I totally agree with everyone about the concept being really cool, but that it needs to look like a detailed sketch (like the original Escher design)

No account?
Join Us