Close
One second...

Ninja

As a pirate, I should give this a zero, but as the brother of a ninja, I will give it a $4

Watch this
Mazy Mallone

Nifty! He's lethal and hidden, very nice.

enidlareg

Love it :) One suggestion, try it with a more ninja-like sword (straight blade and not as wide), as it is now it makes me think "pirate" haha. I love the idea tho and I would buy it!

thegetupkid69

I love it! Pretty much everyone I know would own it. Good job!!!!

Orange buD

It's a pirata shadow! but...$3

evilstan

I think the wide thing is mostly just perspective - imagine you're standing in front of the ninja and he's holding the blade toward you...

But yes, make it a straight blade instead of a katana-like curved thing.

kinglatifah

Ninjas get zeroes.

Silver Wear

Love Ninjas, understand why you put that sword, it kinda gives it a sense of depth, but it almost looks like a cutlass (a pirate sword) even so $5.

cafecalavera

Ninjas DO get zero's.

Bittorrent Pirates for Life.

ThunderHippo

Silly pirate lovers, $5. I luvs it.

ldays

me wants

Tokuma

Nice design, but it reminds me very much of this design over at ThinkGeek.

LAPmooi

I'm a ninja. It's true.

katolm

actually, I think it's Zorro disguised as a ninja...or maybe a deranged cowboy seeking revenge all cowboy haters...

Flash321007

No, it is infact a ninja. Zorro's mask never covered his whole face. As for the sword, the curve on it can always be interperated as perspective. Lets not all get over critical about a simple piece of art.

prongsgirl27

everyone's being picky about the curve of the sword, but whatever, i love it!

karibear0701

I'd say it is more a samarui sword. so it works. Good job!

gobenwin

ninjas kill everyone whenever they want

(and kinglatifah is a terrible screen name)

Kay the Great

NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! NINJA!

I_Is_A_Jedi

I AM A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY A SHIRT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jk well i am a ninja and i love the shirt
kudos:)

wombatgal

I'm torn between the awesomeness of this shirt and my pirate-y nature... GAH!
Fine, $5.

baboon1026

you are witty...love the concept

thegetupkid69

Too cool to be real. Especially during a time when those awful pirate characters are getting so much airplay.

Go NINJA Go!

smeggo

Ugh.

oren-chan

Me and all my friends are ninjas. I will buy (or stealthily steal) one for each of us!!!

This best be printed.

kagehime

it looks like a machete blade. maybe it's one of them deep jungle ninjas.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Ninja? I saw turtle! hahaha!

No account?
Join Us