One second...

Bronty and the Hoola

• by herky
  • posted Jul 13, 2006
  • 34 Comments

funny concept.

Watch this
mcpoodle1

LOVE IT! NEED IT! i also need this for the little boy that i watch that's fascinated and obsessed with dinosaurs! he checked it out and it passes his approval! $5

Hensen

hahaha that made me laugh! : )

casaz

whatever happened to "dinosaurs on bikes"?
this shirt is also cool though

carazuri

eh. it's okay. the hoop looks weird on his stomach.

marciamaro

what's with all the dinosaurs??

Johnny Thunders

I think it's freakin' adorable. It's innocent, sweet, and puts a smile on my face. Just the THOUGHT of a brontosaurus hoola-hooping is hilarity. $5, and I don't give out alot of those.

bettersaturday

i really like it! a very well drawn bronto.

ChrisDB

should've been on his neck

Jarfly

It's cute, but the hoop has no...thickness...around his stomach - it's paper thin.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

hmm. . . concept is quite humorous, has potential, but the illo absolutely sucks man. I'm sorry, but I'm just givin' it to ya straight.

horrible_shapes

The hoop has no dimension when it's around his stomach. It needs to jut out a bit.

sareni

Tihi :D

betweenroses

dinosaurs are sweet, that's what's with all the dinos

lainiedoodle

it would be better around the neck

kinglatifah

I think that dinosaurs are extremely overused these days, but I like this shirt. $5

hanashimonaka

its a great idea, but i think the illo needs work.

surreal_blue

DINOSAURS WILL ALWAYS BE COOL! Anyways, it's pretty funny. The illo needs work in a lot of areas. For instance the hoola hoop appears to look like a band probably becasue there is no width to it. The dinosaur's head could be re-drawn. Also I think his legs extend too much into his body as well. I had a professor tell me once an orange looked rotten without telling me why. If you have to take critizm it is always better to know why something needs reworking.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Nice! I have a Dinobike design that I'm working on so it's great to see everyone jonesing for some dinosaur tees.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

=)

jhnmdws

I'd rather see it in only two colors and lose the contour line.

ranal

I love this...but it seems like threadless never prints stuff like this...they should start

ptabor

The tee color is drab but this made me laugh

mlawton

hmm....close, but i feel like it's missing something.....4

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Concept is cute enough but go back an try to make a nicer illustration. Start with new ink colors.

No account?
Join Us