COLONIZE URANUS!

i\'m getting outta here!

Watch this
ploppyseed

Ewwww. does he want to put that singer in Uranus? The 12 year old in me only sees that and two shades of, um, chocolate.

mindwurm

AWESOME! Chocolate City people could evacuate to Uranus. Maybe FEMA could pay the bill? Another T-shirt could be "Evacuate Uranus"; (shudder) bad visuals.

jiminycrooked

LONG LIVE CHOCOLATE CITY!

thanks for the comments! keep 'em coming...

helo

Urepidermis is showin' ! ! !

ohmystarsNET

juvenile but it looks awesome

jerryleelewisjr

Uranus is very nice this time of year... juvenile would have been.. Long live the Chocolate City

JL
The other white chocolate

mustachemadame

do people mastercate on uranus?
sorry the 12 year old in me just had to write it... hilarious... dunno if id wear it but hilarious nonetheles...

jiminycrooked

juvenile? not a chance! here's the guts of it:

1. we selfish humans have decided to rape our mother planet earth, depleting her resources and bringing our environment to a dangerously unstable state. it doesn't look like anything's going to get better in our lifetime. [see any of our political leaders trying to make the situation better?]

2. as an american [proud and ashamed, simultaneously] i have witnessed first hand the disregard for the rest of the inhabitants of this planet [including poeple of all races/nationalities, etc.] does anybody care about what's happening in the middle east?

3. the global news media conglomerates...oh, fuck it i could go on forever with this...here's the point:

if we colonized another planet, i'm sure it would be one giant shopping mall, thereby enchanting all the mall-dwelling, name-brand, fashion-forward, hummer-driving, rim-spinning, wannabe hipsters, beckoning to make the journey and hopefully never return to earth where the rest of us can perhaps start anew.

and since we're sending them off somewhere, might as well be uranus! and therein lies the humor of course ;) so, the message COLONIZE URANUS! is to them, for them, and about them [the americanized, closed-minded, selfish consumers.]

ok, i'm just kidding...i just think it's funny that the planet's name can be pronouced to sound like a butthole...i'm 12 years old!

thanks for the commments, peace.

JauntyJohn

While I have chuckled often at some of the talented, witty submissions I've seen here, this is the first one that actually made me laugh out loud. While the graphic is simple, the whole piece works really well it's funny as hell. Five.

surreal_blue

I am sure there's a market for this.... but not me. Overall the graphic and type look pretty good, the hand doesn't look right, in particular the thumb.

CarrieOpal
CarrieOpal profile pic Alumni

Haha, a great shirt for the twelve-year-old in all of us.

Mcfads

not for Threadless

makncheez29

hahah. i'd def. wear that!

wtfhaxlol

replace the shadow with michael jackson and we might have soemthing here.

I_heart_ducks

Haha, my brother-in-law is always going on about his civilazation in Uranus. I'd buy this for him and his family. 5$

uncle

"who's anus?" LOL :))

Zaswcdfrbg

I effing love it!
Would definitely buy it.
5!

ilexwhite

Uranus! MY ANUS! HA HA HA

penkwinn

This made me lol. :D

Jynxfreak

It'd take guts to wear this in the immature society I inhabit, but damn- I'd do it. It's a crazy sort of thing and I love it.

evilstan

It'd be more subtle on a less... ah... feculent color. Also, please ditch the sig :)

jiminycrooked

yeah, i don't know why i added the signature...it's gone!

luked

i;d have the guts to wear it if it was smaller. love the brown on brown!!! and props to you having your say too! i totally agree..

jiminycrooked

thanks, boudiceabom... i really like your stuff, too!

myviolentego

too many comments, no will to read them all. btw, i think this is brilliant, - maybe i'd buy it too.

Widgett

Hilarious. Also...implies that the wearer's anus is located on their left shoulder. I think I remember those aliens from the third season of Voyager. Sweet.

NaughtyPoppet

ahh...amusing I like it...offer it in more colors though...

No account?
Join Us