Close
One second...

colorfusion

hmmm... i've seen three shirts like this in the past three weeks. i think i like the other's better (the two cmyk's). nice thought though. maybe it'd be better if it were rgb?

Watch this
alphabetapi

at first look i took it for granted, but that is pretty funny.

$4

LeftoverSherbert

this reminds me of an undergrad psych experiment i particated in....

schwa Cross

so it on a coffee mug

ThomJohn

i think its far better than the other ones.

Catsgame

What bothers me about this design is, I've seen it before, and it's not really a "design"- It takes like one minute to do?

levarris

yeah it's a pretty old idea. I've seen it on shirts before, but not on threadless (that I can recall).

Mazy Mallone

Woow ... I did! I actually did it.

I read the word, and not the color.

Haha, nice.

mcpoodle1

damn, i've been bamboozled! i retract my earlier statement! sorry, this is really funny. and it obviously works..i'd get it

estwo

im sure the idea isnt yours, type choice isnt that great, placement and size isnt that great.. yeah just dont really like it beyond the novelty concept.

bexxxxx

what

sammyb

gday people - this is my design.
Thanks for your comments so far - yep i know that it doesn't take much 'design', in the classical sence of complex vectors or detailed drawing, but I like it because there's a bit more too it than originally appears - see mcpoodle's comments for proof of that!
Thanks for voting, and you comments are all appreciated, critical, constructive or congratulatory!

HopefulMonster

Hehe...funny. But the colors hurt. The idea is nifty though.

No account?