One second...

Get Out of Work Free

• by Tuppe
  • posted Jul 11, 2006
  • 21 Comments
Watch this
swintpoof

Oo, I Like This One Much Better.
Either Orange Or That Other Colour, But Not Yellow.

kepano

Damn... Maybe I should retract this design... There's no chance (ahaha) they'll print this one too.

velusariot

Yeah - yours looks great ... (meanwhile, wish I'd called in sick)
This would look good on a blue tee, too ... I like

alacyt

Yesss!! Work sucks!!

groundcontrol

It always bothered me that the "chance" shirt was printed in the "community chess" card color.

ChooseChris

I like this! Orange on khaki would have be great, but the title is so good, I almost wish it was on the shirt!

surreal_blue

I don't think the "chance shirt" matters as long as it isn't the same thing.

iamirony

You could change it to Community Chess. I has alliteration too. People subconciously like alliteration.

No, I have no justification for that statement apart from me and I do have several doctorates. Several.

mrdeadhead

nah dont retract, there's always a chance.
besides, your's is more generally appealing.
everyone likes a good sick call.

podium_06

The typography in this one plays a significant role. But sadly wasn't done properly.

Nice idea though.

kepano

If you're referring to the word "sick" being on a separate line, I agree. However, I was trying to imitate the "Get out of jail free" card which is fractured in the same way.

evilstan

Chest. Community chest.

5!

Dex1138

Hmm...Community Chest...there's a distrubing slightly perverted shirt in there somewhere waiting to be made.
:)

Mogwide

A similar idea already has passed through Threadless, so Im not so sure how effective this one will be....

Shaggy2009

Awesome, I like the green one where the card blends with the shirt. $5

bobske

he look like the pringles guy

podium_06

i refer to the whole card, but mainly the to the word "chance". and you could have centered the word "sick".

it's funny but it also looks too flat to me.

No account?
Join Us