Close
One second...

Faces of Elements

cool $5

Watch this
MySimulation

yay! it's added..^-^
Just in case you don't notice, the shirt is about the four elements.. air,water,earth,fire.. but each has a face of their own... I purposely made it to look a bit anime. Comments appreciated! :-) Thanks!

pinkes

this is really awsome $5

Darkie
Darkie profile pic Alumni

Dark blue > dark grey > khaki 5$

Magic-Hour

Wow.....amazing design! I love it on Khaki. $5

MySimulation

:-) sniff, sniff*.. Thanks guys!! Never seen the 5$ straight in a row like that!! Thanks a bunch!!!
I added a better image at the blog.. LOOK HERE!

WithRedFists

very cool design. nice drawing!!

mariaeli

Is anyone else reminded of Lavos from Chrono Trigger? :)

swizman88

oh wow cool. I'm not a big anime fan but if I was I'd buy this shirt in a heartbeat. 5.

DigDug88

new persective
Great!
$V

hanashimonaka

very very cool- but could you point out the water face?? im not catching it.

MySimulation

Thanks! :-)
The face in the water is like a dragon/monster looking face.. mouth is open.. does that help?

ohno notagain x42

I love the blue and black, but I'm a bit concerned that the detail might not come out. I'm not a fan of khaki, but the design makes up for it. $5.

chisafer
chisafer profile pic Alumni

Yes yes yes! dollar sign 5!

allykatts

the wind looks sad. nice design!

juliagoolia

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

MySimulation

oh yeah, never noticed it was sad looking..lol... and thanks for all the $5's guys!! yay!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I like the drawing, but think the way its colored takes away from the linework.

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

It shouldn't bug me so much, but the kerning on "F aces" is bothering me.

I know it's not in the shirt design, but I can't stop staring at the gap!

The design has a nice distribution of the colors. I really dig the "rough" look to it.

Matuso

I wish this had colours...

MySimulation

sorry papaprime! lol.. didn't see that till now.. It's the font's fault.. not mine! ha.. hopefully it doesn't affect your voting though :-)
Mezo: i wanted the whole design to be the focus.. the background included.. I tried leaving the background solid, but it looked too simple for the style I was trying to accomplish.. maybe a lighter background will help. :-)
Matuso.. it has colors but not bright.. i tried to "color" it, but it wasn't looking right.. atleast with the 4 colors limit, and wasn't giving the right feeling i wanted.. maybe if we didn't have a limit on colors used, i could have gone for it! ;-)

verdantdruid

I really like this!!!! Ive been having trouble with the water face, but aside from that, i love the kahki $5 FO SHo

Respen

fire reminds me of dbz :-/
otherwise 4

myowndior

love the shirt in khaki, great job!

realslimnatey

i dont know how you do it, but you do it, and i love it!

MARRY ME!

(i was talking about the shirt, not you)

MySimulation

haha.. thanks nate!! Let's hope the shirt marries you, cuz I won't anyways! :-P

ay-dee

wow.
this is so amazing!
i'd buy it!
$5!
cool idea.

MysteriousPete

I am loving this design.
The tan looks amazing. The colors really make the design pop out at you on the tan.

J. Aaron

This is awesome. I especially like the khaki. The face of the water seems to be a bit undefined and I think if the eyes stuck out a bit more it would be easier to see (maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, who knows). But even if you didn't change that I'd still buy it. $5.

MysteriousPete

2.02!?!?
awww this design deserved a lot better than that.

MySimulation

yeah, not so excited about the score... but it's not that bad i guess.. thanks :)

BlissMorgan

Aw, I want to score it... because I would totally score this a 5 and buy it!

Edwardian

5 I love the idea there is nothing like it :)

No account?
Join Us