Close
One second...

i like them red

4-color design; the cow\'s flesh is the color of the shirt

Watch this
discord

it's so sad and so cute at the same time.

ToonKing

So, they chop up the cow, grill the slice, and serve it BACK to the cow? Did I get that right?

bashway

awww... poor cow!
now i'm hungry for steak!

nice design!!!

aswingkido

that is very sadly cute. $5

human_no110289

im a veg and i love shirts like this! $5

croox

god that made me sad

koliflower

i used to joke that my beef-loving friends could eat whole cross-sections of cow, so red that they moo back 'atcha :D

megtastic

Cute! I love it.

surreal_blue

I like this because it is very true for must americans. Design wise I would like to see the steak moved forward past the cow's nose. It seems to take out a bit of the depth whenever only two objects are located on the same plane

SuburbianTigress

Adorable, yet sad. Adorasad? I do not know, but nice job!

shinythingsnice

Very "Restaurant at the End of the Universe" with the talking cow trying to persuade Arthur to eat him.

ladykat

Wow, disturbing. I think if I were a vegetarian, I'd like it. But the agenda doesn't fit mine (being an omnivore and all).

LOL! shinythingsnice - I like that interpretation!

janell6267

I like it rare. $5

ElectraZoe

I think its cute

Mazy Mallone

that's pretty awesome. the cow is so cute.

smartbunny

The cow is amazing, the shirt is sad! Good concept. I would like to see more characters like this.

jessetrahan

I'd suggest making the grill marks on the "steak" black instead of beige and also just parallel, not criss-crossing, to get the image across better.

marmalade_skies

no, please, no, don't eat the poor little cow..
illustration is excellent... i would never ever wear it though.

ForeverDcember

I looked at just the cows face first and thought... AWWW and then saw the rest and thought the same thing but in an entirely diffrent tone

pearlaceoushecticity

i love it as a vegetarian. i think it should be on the dark maroon background. $5

beachfloat

same thing with dog food. old roy and all the crap cheap food like that has euthanized shelter animals ground up in it. sweet design btw.

cacky

the cow is soo cute!

dragana44

poor cow! did well there capturing a truly agonized expression on his face...poor poor cow

podium_06

that's life for you baby!

littlexred

I feel like a bad person for liking this shirt... the cow looks so sad.

soyangelino

That's kinda sad but cute at the same time, is that a meat waffle next to the cow? j/k, I'd buy it $5

DrSaladBowl

I had a massive steak last night, now I feel guilty!!! The cow looks so genuinely scared of the meat.

koliflower

thanks for the comments guys :) i will seriously take jessetrahan's suggestion to heart, except for the black (which would be color #5, unfortunately)

nokatie

That is the most depressing thing ever.

And yet, my big mac disagrees.

Awesome.

toorosietohandle

shouldn't the cow have spots or something?

NaughtyPoppet

cute & disturbing...I like it

No account?