4. 4
spires
spires profile pic Alumni

great illustration, but I would never wear :/

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

yea this is super neat, i would wear it

squintygirl

Very cool, love it, need it, print it! 5$!

Rockslide
Rockslide profile pic Alumni

This is completely cool. Like I said in the blogs, this is fifty shirts in one, there could be a whole Travis line of shirts just from this. I hope threadless starts making stickers cause this would be flippin' awesome as a sticker set too. Awesome job!

tankdoneone

gnarled. love it as usual travis.

BrokenZ

Yeah, nice work... but maybe a bit to busy

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

i think it would even look cool behind a jacket-even obscuring most of it...

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Frigging excellent $5

telaine

hey my name is up there kinda ... but i'm Tanya with an 'a' ;)
I love how busy it is - awesome shirt!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

ahh, this is great! $5!

kidaro

Shirley, this is a winner. Five dollars!

mikenightmare

threadless please print this shirt its cool

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

if this isn't printed in 2 weeks, I am going down to chicago to bust shit up

5$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ray.
Ray. profile pic Alumni

Rad

nestic

the cat got dressed up and is now off for a party...maby he doesn't want to be found.

Gringz
Gringz profile pic Alumni

damn cool! 5

travis76

"I am going down to chicago to bust shit up"

PAH HA!
(write that out and have it notarized, i'm holdin' ya to it.)

joshamman

i want just the farting robot!!!

ZaM...

to many things for one single t-shirt

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

Ace! $5

dangerouspenguin

Great! But I wish it didn't switch from front to back so quickly -- hard to read. Still $5.

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

man this is a great idea dude. i think you may be getting a new laptop soon! 5 unt BUY

SuperPope

I absolutely love this. I saw it in the blogs the other day and couldn't WAIT for you to submit it. Every little aspect of the shirt just oozes great design. I would buy it and wear it so much that people would refer to me by saying, "You know, the guy who wears that one shirt?"

$5eleventy-billion.

Jo$h

this is awesome. i want to wear it!

benny breaks

is that skaw in the obey sticker??? haha

pass_away13

as i said on the blogs...$5

mcpoodle1

i really really like this shirt... it's so tuff. $5.
p.s. is threadless based in chicago? if it is, i live here and you can hire me to "bust shit up".. i'll take care of it fo ya

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

great job travis,
you really hit a winner with this one. the time spent shows.
love all the little details...

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I think you got this. I mean, this is unique enough, and its not so far out that threadless has to change how they do things. No special shirt colors. No printing on the inside of the shirt. No pairs of shirts. Just good old fashioned goodness. I also like grey shirts. 5$

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

AHHHHHHHHH
i NEED this shirt
$5

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

a comment from skaw is like golddust

5$ as if you didn't know

MrDomino
MrDomino profile pic Alumni

Looks like you brought your A-game Trav. I best step it up if I intend to beat you.

Nicely done, though I'd like some more color variations.

FeIZocE

Excellent 5$
But if you live in country? :D

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

DAMMIT THAT'S SOME HOTNESS!!!

swirly7

...incredible.

Deusm

You've really put up some time on this one, but it's not that you would be somekind of a famous streetartist yourself now is it? Alot of the customary stuff there, but nothing that would get my attention really.

I don't really understand why people should need to boost up their city culture credibility with a shirt like this. The cops are all at you! ISN'T THAT COOL OR WHA!=!?

'This design would be great for when you\'re tagging and the cops drive by- just cling to the wall and you\'ll disappear...'

Oh, not.

I think it's just a stupid idea to get a shirt desperately sold on Threadless by appealing on street culture, of which many want to 'belong' to.

But nevertheless, you have a good design even though I wouldn't wear it.

travis76

Deusm:

i'm dizzy..wha?

" Alot of the customary stuff there"
1)kinda the point.

"'This design would be great for when you\'re tagging and the cops drive by- just cling to the wall and you\'ll disappear...'
Oh, not"
2)stupid jokes aren't meant to be taken literally.

"I think it's just a stupid idea to get a shirt desperately sold on Threadless by appealing on street culture, of which many want to 'belong' to."
3) desperately? -the main idea is to combine as many of my favorite things into on design as i could... the way i saw fit to do that was the layering of street art. i'm not trying to get the street art kids- per se, but i hope to include at least one element everyone likes, not by cunning, but by nature.

"But nevertheless, you have a good design even though I wouldn't wear it."
4) thanks, i think?
that's like saying 'i hate everything this represents, you're obviously a wanna be, but I like your design'.

as an outsider and someone who is the farthest thing from 'street' as myself, i'm merely honoring the random nature of months and layers of anonymous street art, and the process as a whole.

i'm not asking for your cred.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i can already see myself wearing this on my wedding day! hurry up and print if before i barf with frustration!

100$

Deusm, your a fucking ass.

starr226
starr226 profile pic Alumni

I don't know if anyone else who's been hanging around threadless for far too long (like myself) gets really excited when under-printed designers put out a sure thing - but I know I do. I feel the same way about this as when I first saw "No Peeking" by Jublin. That "THIS is a print and it couldn't happen to a better person."
Enjoy your...uh...12 pack of Red Bull.

travis76

glug glug
comparison to no peeking- an award in itself.

escapismc

I like it a lot. Very engaging and very skillfully incorporates a wide range of iconic images and themes. Really hope it gets printed. $5

oh and...
Really? You're worried that people are buying a t-shirt for urban authenticalition? (oh, its a word... somewhere) I don't even know what thinking could spur such a response.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

fantastic!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

too busy for me, but love your illustration!!! cool!

butlertotheb

title reminds me of seinfeld's urban sumbraro

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

I love the controversy!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us