Hahaha, I'd Wear This With The Text (With The Design On The Corner). $5

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
docjohnboy

Definitely without the text.

iheartlemonheads

I adore the idea, and I love the corner placement. I'm not entirely sure about the drawing, just seems a bit simplistic for my taste.

whisper in water

The text adds something to the design. Without the text it would be way too simple and empty-looking.

evade
evade profile pic Alumni

I like the text.

SUPERxDUPER

I like the text. I think you need it to explain why he is really going up the hill. I also like it on the corner.

mcpoodle1

something in my brain makes me think that it should either say, "Even as a child, Jimmy was a REBEL" OR , "As a child, Jimmy was always a REBEL." not both "even" and "always"... but aside from my ocd, i like the shirt, it's cute. i'd get it with the corner placement.

wombatgal

Completely amazing. $5

calrizeon

this is a great idea and i would definitely buy it

$5

marmalade_skies

would buy it for my brother.
who just happens to be named jimmy.. :]

greenelvish

I like it. Keep the text.

Lyf Ling

W/ text and centered.

Alpha Ryan

I love it with the text.

December13

The text definitely affects composition.. I mean without it, the design would be flat.. plain. I'd be cool if instead of jimmy, it said I. Aside from those critiques... awesome work

hanashimonaka

im down with mcpoodle. its not so hot with the grammar. cute illo though

hanashimonaka

well, i actually dont know about the grammar, but it sounds wierd. sorry to criticize when i dont even know what im talking about.

Olofsson

I love it, but without the text I don't really think that it would work for me, so please keep the text :-)

Giraffen

keep the text! then:$5

LAPmooi

hhahhaha. I understand little jimmy.

teechers_pet

It wouldn't be good without the text. Screw those no-text nazis!

analog boy

Text + placement needs to say. The text is actually what makes the shirt for me, the drawing is so-so.

nekobun

Maybe just minimize the text to "REBEL."

TipsyGiant

with the text, i love the name jimmy

andshetwirls

with the text and corner placement :-)

lazi bum

cute tee, would buy it.
(but can i put my own name instead?haha.)

whisper in water

To those of you who are saying it doesn't make grammatical sense, I think you're wrong... Because if it said, "Jimmy was always a rebel, even as a child," that would be grammatically correct. And I don't think changing the order changes that.

galaska11

I really like this. I think that the thing that is bothering some people is the fact that if he was "always a rebel", then he would have been a rebel as a child. If it said "Even as a child, Jimmy was a rebel", it would sound a little better. but I'm fine with it the way it is. I'm not even sure if the comma use is appropriate in my example.

herophelia

corner placement, with the text gets a $5 from me

pinHEAD

awesome :)

outline
outline profile pic Alumni

i agree with herophelia. corner, with text. 5$

Roysterini

I really like this one....with text and I don't mind which placement.

Willish

I like the text, but could we make the lines a little thicker.

Ethilien

great christmas shirt

fumes

i like

Ice IX

boo!

indierock365

I like it.
I think the text should be in the middle of the shirt, though.
Actually, I have no idea.
That would probably look bad.
I give it a 4

WonderPanda

Personally, I think it'd be cute if you tied a rocket to Jimmy's sled. Maybe add a little splash of color for some contrast. Other than that, I really like it. :)

Berdado

I'd buy it without the text

ha3m1

I think I'd go both ways hehe so cute!

pyawakit

very cute $5

itrevolves

"even as a child, jimmy was always a rebel" doesn't sound right. i'd like it better as, "even as a child, jimmy was a rebel" with "always" it sounds strange. anyways, i'd buy it the way that it is. nice design, funny idea. i laughed out loud at the middle guy.

catzinhatz

I agree with wonderpanda on the rocket, that would be pretty funny. but it's great how it is too :)

bionica8

cute! no text. corner.

littlestlass

Gotta be with text and corner placement. I'm well know for having terrible grammar, but I love the text as it is. Would definitely buy.

littlestlass

Terrible typos as well it seems - that should have read "known". Sigh.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?