Close
One second...

The Truth About Santa

interesting idea

Watch this
Hensen

mmm yes very cool idea (like in the old MAD comic) and good drawing but ey, who's birthday is it anyways?

bennyboymalone

im liking the idea but as a t-shirt would people really get it???
the drwing is also immense

amy122166

that is truly different!!

weevle

clever

qwertyq360

id wear it. 5$

wtfhaxlol

this is pretty cool. but who's gonna know the secondary fucntion if they dont fold ur shirt. u'll be doing that all day to show people and i would think that would get a little old after a while

Randoom

hehe this would make a great conversation piece.

lofosho

thats a really cool idea

x__infamous

Good idea, wouldnt wear tho. 4/5

swintpoof

You Get A 5, But No $ Because I Can't See Anybody Randomly Folding The T-Shirt Up Because The Wondered "Hey, Wonder If This'll Make A New Picture."

zenorschnitzel

thats neat, but i dont think i would wear it.

ecky_ducky

Ha that's a clever idea!

Alliemut

hmm...yes...the truth IS out there...thank you Molder

SlyDante

Clever, but as some have noted, getting others to fold up your shirt in order to get the joke would be tricky.

Salsa Shark

I think you're supposed to fold up the shirt yourself, not have others fold it.

spiralzero

thats an excellent new trend. 5

Prafeston

Awesome design! Is that Santa Claus?

Wasiley

X!!, yeah

the-y-of-i

its a awesome idea but common who wheres a sants shirt

thelottery

Very smart concept, but the execution could use a little work. Way to think outside the box though.

theRtist

add a dotted folding lines..and probably need second placement for girls

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

oh yes,,,,clever idea,,i think u got the $$$ now

Baylee

nett!

deboraborialis

I always thought santa=satan, but I can go with this.

boredbethany

mmmmmmmm dont know about it

Dragon_Girl

fold the shirt....i dont think so but interesting

Brittblazi14

i dont think i really would want to lift my shirt up to fold it.
interesting idea though

th0mas

wow very cool.
but i wouldn't be able to realize what the "truth" actually is if you didn't show it.
very cool idea.
but i wouldn't buy it.

herophelia

maybe if it had the little dotted lines and the "fold to" arrows through the actual picture it would be easier to grasp the intent?

blesdpersn

great idea, but i dont think the foldy shirt is practical, i wouldn't be walking around and folding my shirt for ppl, sry 8(

steve_swartz

but only on small sizes: we don't want all the large-bellies folding up their shirts all day....

AsmodeousJones

Interesting...

I agree with steve swartz, though.

I could give one to my girlfriend and have her show me the alien all day.

Theowlrulestheworld

I love this a lot. But I don't want random assholes coming an sayin' Whatcher Shurt Meen?

Ice IX

i like the folding concept, but not really the content: 3

kc_6201

I always knew Santa was an alien.

Mike4507

You could punch holes and run a system of strings through it so you could pull the strings to fold the shirt. That would make you instantly cool

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

I don't think the "exposing yourself" argument is an issue. With the size of the image being what it is, you'd only have to lift the shirt up 3 maybe 4 inches.

I think it's awesome - it's like an obvious secret you can wear around. If someone says - hey - what's that all about? You can just say Happy Holidays and walk away.

tuti_man

Nice, but I don't think I'd fold my shirt to people just to show them the truth.

punkypumpkin

OMG ... haha they use to have that in those ols MAD magazines.. it was the best part .. clap clap .. yay $5

Afreet

Great idea. It would be even better if the text changed as part of the fold, too, like in the old MAD magazine ones.

lukeivo

Amazing

No account?
Join Us