asjajajajajaja

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
salad fumes

ahahahaha the dinosaur makes me laugh =P

gtrachel

I think the dinosaur riding the bicycle is enough awesome for one shirt. I'd ditch the runners on the back and just keep the dino. That's pretty cool.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Hilarity ensued.

paintitblack

Wow I love this!! About the runners, maybe you could ditch the back and just add a couple runners on the front? Either way, I would still buy this! $5

firebolt816

the dino on the bike is ridiculous cool

Meat_Clever

5$. Dino on a bike might be the best thing I've ever seen on a shirt.

swintpoof

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
DEFINITELY A $5!!

redsugar

Yay! This is one of the first designs I ever gave a $5 to. I'm so glad you finally changed and re-subbed it. $5 again. Love it.

neko_bakuretsu

My mom always warnedme of that, now I know why. $5

swizman88

yeah i think it would work better if you combined both pics onto the front somehow

great stuff tho 5

FreshMonkey

yeah, i agree - maybe ditch the runners on the back and just go with the dinosaur on the bike on the front.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I liked the other Dinosaurs on bikes shirt. Anyone got the link handy? Had a cute little Triceratops on a BigWheel...

Aristarchus

Yup. There it is.

Aristarchus

Besides, you ever try and bike in tall grass?

SweeterThnEqual

I like the idea, but the design reminds me of the photoshop grass brush and some clipart thrown together.

funnybone

i agree, just the dino on the bike

Jexwell

hahahahahahaha

Zia83

Dinos+bikes=Winning at life

Ethilien

i wish the runners werent transparent

RaeKuusou

forget the people....just the dino on the bike in the grass is wonderful.

x__infamous

Reminds me of the Jurassic Park clip when half the crew was taken out. If they were on bikes, they would have got them all. 3/5

shishi

agrees with gtrachel the raptor on hte bike by itself is definately funny on its own. i think the people are more out of place than funny

nunzilla

love this!

mongrouse

Maybe I'm alone here, but I'm digging the runners on the back.

Bluidevil00

This feels like something I'd see in a museum shop, but the bike really does make it funny. Think it needs tweaking (grass too high... somethign about the illustration seems off like the pieces don't mesh right.

escapismc

I like the runners on the back, I like the two stageness of it. Most shirts really don't seem to seperate the design enough between front and back. On the fence on whether runners on front would be better or not, but definitely keep the runners!

$5

checkpea

s#queek squeek# sqeek #rustle rustle#

how scary!

i like this one.

ntopp

I like it a lot, though the runners don't seem to be having a little too much fun. It's a RAPTOR. On a BIKE. Fly, you fools!

I really do dig it, though.

roryy

I agree with paint it black. Lose the man in the way front, he's too safe to be mentioned.

boredbethany

funny never would wear it

MuchoMongo

Cool. Though I'd ditch the runners and just have the dino on the bike by himself as others have said.

PhoenixPrime

Jurrasic Park 2 reference?

$5

SmallRabbit

Love the dino on the bike! Not sure on shirt colour, but I'm voting on the design, not the shirt colour, so $5

betweenroses

i love anything dinosaur. haha i'm so glad the dinosaur is on a bike...because he couldn't out run humans on foot or anything

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

was there not a dinosaurs on bikes sub?

this is not really similar but they are both such distinctive ideas that I cant help but make comparisons.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

new jurassic park!!!$

jsitzer9

i like the dino on the bike, but not the rest

Miss Kreant

I love this. The dinosaur on the bike is enough by itself. $5

zionbound27

I say that all the time.

Donniesaur
Donniesaur profile pic Alumni

The shirt titles is a reference to The Lost World: Jurassic Park and the quote usage is priceless, but it only works with the people still in the grass. I do agree maybe they could be featured on the front as well, instead of seperating them, but awesome design and idea nonetheless.

thats wicked 5$! good illustration and clever!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?