Mysteries of the Deep

• by salmaboon
  • posted Jul 05, 2006
  • 26 Comments

YES! YES! ANOTHER SQUID ENTRY!!! If it were more detailed I would give you a $5 hands down, but for now it's $3

Watch this
Mark15

hmmm...I couldn't really tell what that white object was at first. Also the sea floor doesn't look believable yet.

Mr.Gorsky

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bigcow

i tot it was a blanket...;(

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Lacks detail.

andraldo

Thanks for the tips. That was the big debate I had while working on it: simple/detailed. Guess I know now what I should've done.

marmalade_skies

it would look amazing detailed.
you'd better resub it, andraldo!!
detailed=$5
for now=4

ntopp

This is so close to rocking. Maybe seaweed or polypi could drive home that it's underwater. Or fish. At first, I thought it was just the kraken and a dragon simply checking out a house from around some hills. And maybe you could have the bubbles ascending instead of staying directly behind the submarine.

teechers_pet

It needs more detail, it's hard to tell what it is from a distace. Great idea though! I'd add some seaweed and contour to the rock.

kc_6201

What IS the white thing? A sub?

Zool_1985

Needs a lot more. Looks unfinshed

Flonne

I like the idea, but I definitely think if you sat down with it you could improve it.

Wataru2001

sepia succus - the teddy bear of the past.

chronically bizarre

you definitely need more detail..right now it's a little too plain

$3 for now

FreedomHangsLikeHeaven

i thought the squids tail had a head. could they be seperated more to look more like two instead of one please? thank you.

MuchoMongo

I love the idea but it does need a bit more work. I'd definitely buy it with a little more work on the sub and the sea floor looking a little more, well... sea floor-ey. $4

MargiLynn

I love the idea behind this but the ship needs to be more apparent: it took a while to figure out why the sea monsters were hiding.

bunnidarling

more detail- and what about a mermaid back there with them? I lvoe the concept though! Its adoreable :D

marauder

it's hard to tell this scene is underwater, at first i thought it was a dragon! with more detail and a little work this could look excellent... possibly some bubbles coming from the sub!?!

64crayolas

yeah. maybe needs something to hint it's underwater. i mean obviously there's a submarine but something making it more obvious would be good.

brik

i love it but its too plain to be that big
add a bunch of coral an id $10 it if i could

CarrieOpal
CarrieOpal profile pic Alumni

Excellent idea. The execution needs a bit of work however. Maybe shrink down the rocks or add more details.

No account?
Join Us