Close
One second...

Enter the Janitor

• by magno
  • posted Jun 30, 2006
  • 69 Comments

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS WIN! OR ELSE I WON'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS!!! DAMNIT PLEASE MAKE THIS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Yazid

please research the controversies regarding the abercrombie/'two wongs can make it white' tee and the adidas/'ray fong' shoe and reconsider this sub in light of these two incidences.

amble

But those became controversies because both were perceivably lauding a general Asian stereotype. This is a parody of a single, specific man and his work. The situations are entirely different.

Anyhow, I think this is funny, though I wouldn't wear it. Three.

uberllama

$5. I need this shirt (but not on red). I'll take it on white or gray.

squintygirl

This is actually pretty clever, and as an honourary Chinese person, I would happily wear this.

little_tiff

haha. thats probably my dad when he was younger!

theymightbepoz

My grandfather was a janitor who beat shit up.

SarahBellum427

How do you mean honorary chinese person squintygirl? No one person should speak on behalf of a ethnicity, especially if you aren't that ethnicity. But back to the shirt, I think it's clever. 3.

theoretical k

Ummm. This shirt is entirely amazing. For everyone who takes offense, please look on the lighter side of things.

$5.

backwardsdave

Funny idea, but not executed very well. It doesn't help that Bruce Lee is almost a deity to me.

ainoko

Great. I love the idea.

However, it needs a little touch-up. Nothing major, just a few messy lines etc... And his face looks a little wierd. Other than that, i'd buy it.

$5

Unicorn Hunter

If Threadless doesn't print this shirt, I'll judo-chop a puppy. LOVE IT! 5$

bruce83

nice~ $5

Staplegun

The nunchucks are a tad awkward.

Dahlia.Storm

I don't know if this is weird.. and really I don't care. but I really like the shadow. : )

hanashimonaka

this is hilarious and i hope no one would be offended! as one of those half japanese girls (;) i take no offence. but maybe i need to be chinese to really judge. anyway i realllllly like it!!!!! id buy it for my dude $5

parabolic

This is hilarious! I like it a lot, but I would like it more if the 'janitor' didn't look so traced. Right now the caution sign looks more 3D than he does. Very nice overall, and a good improvement over your first two versions.

nikogrande

still lauging
$5

Chronos586

Perfect 5 I'd totally buy it; it's awesome. I agree, please make it in grey or white.

nunzilla

too funny

mongrouse

I love the flying custodian in the caution triangle :)

squintygirl

sarahbellum427 I am an honourary Chinese person because my husband is Chinese. I'm pretty sensitive to what he finds either amusing or offensive (which, by extension, amuses or offends me), and this design is something he would find very amusing.

jayman22

candy coated STOVE!

LousyMandarin

I'm Bruce Lee's dad & I take no offense. Except that the kid could never mop for sh*t. I can do w/out the sign & text, tho. 4.

kriswizzle

whoever thinks this would be offensive needs to get their head out of their overly-PC ass.

awesome shirt.

-a wasian chick

thercat

squinty eyes you're fricken weird.

December13

Haha awesome. That is great $5

cell-gfx

and it reminds me of the game 'pitfighter' for some reason.

Mr.Gorsky

ajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaja,
Bruce leempieza

carazuri

bahaha.
$5

shadowboy

Shirt good, all the yapping about ethinicity, stupid.

Faizal2

this made me laugh! kudos! oh and heres your $5

bowdownyou

I actually would like it better, if it were just the caution sign.

andrewrobb

Bruce Lee looks like a burn victim on this.

dsntst

very clever

artchemist

i like the idea. But PLEASE do not use Bruce Lee's image, the man is a TRUE legend. I feel it's kinda insulting. The man should never be used for novelty purposes. What'd he do to you?

PeacemakerSaya

pretty cool, needs some touching up though before printing. and i dont think its offensive at all...the irony comparing it to old chinese kung-fu movies just kills me XD ill give it a $5

boyfriend-bill

or a janitor, if you want to be a dick about it. $5.

Sub-Rosa

HELL YEAH MAN! PRINT THIS PRONTO!!!

xxxaudrie

love it. $5

ZZZZ

Compare to this Tee I think you could really improve it.

Colors, shadows, lots of things disappoint me.

pILAMY

well 5$ because u want to win.

minyo143

it's interesting, but i never really thought of bruce lee as a janitor.

Theowlrulestheworld

¡Ah mi cielos! ¡Eso es tan escalofriante! Podría ser hecho mejor.
Oh my Skies! Tat is horryfying! It could be done better!

ljluense

I'll second bowdownyou's suggestion of using only the caution sign. It'd be more simplistic and focus on the actual concept. I think the shirt would resonate with a much larger general population and also not offend anyone.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us