Close
One second...

do the monster mash

• by davidxc
  • posted Jun 29, 2006
  • 30 Comments

who doesnt love a good mellow monster...?

Watch this
Schnappi

I really like the style, and it's a very sympathetic kinda..thing. but it could have been plugged in somewhere?

cell-gfx

are those gradients allowed?

Mr.Bowlegs

that aint a gradient, thats photocopy marks

Squaw

Is he wearing a watch?

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

cute!!!

joeypenny

I like it!! simple and nice..the photocopy marks look great - so did you scan that in? - just curious...

hanashimonaka

ga the nipplies are eeew gross (i have a fear of them) but i really like it otherwise.... no nipples!!

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

what's it listening to if it isn't pluggedi n...

Mr.Bowlegs

its doing the monster mash, like the happy dance or whatever it dont need no music, hense the "music" is coming out of his ears rather than into them, idealy its plugged into the tshirt wear'er and its damncing to your tune.....other than that its just a "monster" sometimes you dont need an explination just enjoy the imagery

Tricksleeves

I like this alot, but I'm afraid for it. People vote down loose drawings like this. :(

bradtrooper

Would buy this in a heartbeat!

backwardsdave

It may not be a gradient, but to reproduce on a shirt a gradient would have to be used. Whether that's allowed, however, I have no idea.

Mr.Bowlegs

it got accepted so i guess its ok? who knows,

meagan2689

does the monster mash i like it. :)

joeypenny

sometimes you dont need an explination just enjoy the imagery

I totally agree with you Mr.Bowlegs.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

nice idea!

VintageSamuel

Really cool. Looks a smidgeon like a robot/comb to me? But I like the somewhat modern yet vintage, mp3 yet aged dance. Yup.

teenageharlequin

I would buy this shirt for me, my mom, my grandma, my babies mama, her dad and all my friends!

fucking sweet.

ranal

I want to be in this

Kenno1981

Awesome

A new trend it is. Way cool design. So different from what usually gets up on threadless.com.

chi_chi

it was a graveyard smash... :P

No account?
Join Us