hahahhah ewww.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
MrBaz

gross... but incredible illustration..

Benny Blanco

I think someone's submitting more than 3 submissions under different names here as they're all "Urban Legends" and all feature the same logo of computer and crossed pens!!

Luke...

haha, i absolutely love the old lady, and how she shares the table line, and her fur coat shares the same line...the expression on the "lunch meat" is just great.

squintygirl

I'm laughing and puking at the same time. I wouldn't wear this, but the illustration is kickass! I like the little lettuce skirt the unfortunate pooch is wearing. Nice touch.

Ethilien

so freaking cute. i'd buy it even if it were just the dog

mezo

I think Benny is 100% WRONG!

You know I think this is great, jubs....quite possibly my favorite UL design! YOU WIN! MAJOR AWARD! I HUMPED A FRIDGE!

5$

stingerstyler

good work man - love the title! I love his facial expression!

p.source

im with benny blanco on this one ! think all those subbmission with the computer and crossed pens logo are all coming from the same place and all feature urban ledgends >? . . . whats with that >?

rancidversace

aw, it looks like she's already wearing her cat.

streetwise

Very tasty I must say. 5$

realslimnatey

damn, you snuck one up on me!

iter_veritatis

all of the designs are not the same person, they have done these before. do you remember all of the 7 sins designs a while back? it's pointless to complain about where they are coming from anyway, just enjoy the good design work.

phones

nice sub, jub.

Spill

aweosme work. but for a T, id say lose the lady. But way sweet.

JéF...

5$

Torchsong

Hmmm....maybe its just me, but having your own dog served to you would have quite a different facial expression. And what Chinese joint serves sandwiches? Am I taking the UL too literal?

vg_girl

wouldn't it make more sense if it was a pig?

grayehound

best thing is the lettuce tutu. cracks me up every time. poor, poor snuffy, he was a good dog. at least he was lean.

nice work as usual jubs!

mikemills

Love the old lady and the placement. 5$!

Jo$h

my favorite UL sub thus far. good job!

parabolic

"I think someone's submitting more than 3 submissions under different names here as they're all "Urban Legends" and all feature the same logo of computer and crossed pens!!"

If someone was trying to get past the regulations, do you really think they'd be so dumb as to make it obvious? Besides, look at the different styles. Sheesh.

That said, I love that the lady has a baby seal draped around her neck. Nice touch, and a great illustration.

skweekitten

I am in love with the entire design, don't change a thing. $5!!

Monkey II

5$
cause it's you...

and this design rocks!

jublin

thanks guys. that dog is wearing a lettuce tutu for the record.

please don't barf on my sub!

Mr Rocks

Great illustration skill exhibited here, as alway Jublin. 5 from me to you.

Robsoul

brilliant characters man

elowsky

Maybe thats a legend in Urban, Alabama. It sounds more like a racist joke to me.

ecky_ducky

AHAHAHAHAHAH that kicks ass.
$5 for sure.

DavidArgonaut

My dad's friend accidentally ate dog when he visited China. His translators didn't want to freak him out, so they told him it was pork or something. When he found out, he got pissed. But not too pissed?

The old lady reminds me of your girlfriend... OLD AND UGLY (and drawn well)!!

rudra

awesome work as always jubs!

5$

soulDELAY

wow. that is a sick legend. funny stuff. i love the illustration, but i'm not a big fan of the heather grey.

and after zooming in majorly, i love how the lines aren't totally "perfect" ;D

ohmystarsNET

love, especially the placement and colours

dolly

Oh my god I love this so so so so so so so so much!!!! ESPECIALLY the lettuce tutu - genius I tell you, GENIUS! :D

mrzestyness

incredible illustration.
i'd lose the lady though... this would be awesome just with the dog hahaha.

binaryblade

hahah this is awesome.... actually something like that happened to my mom's friend. it's sad.

PiratePet

lol. awesome!

funkie fresh

if i found a dog in my sandwich i dont know what i would do...great illo jubs! it's good enough to eat

herky

great character design.

Ava Adore

hahaha, excellent!

DavidArgonaut

You breathe so much life into your pictures. And you fart death into your enemies.

ThankYouHorror

haha this is so sick. I love it ^_^

Dahlia.Storm

The dog is sooo adorable and the woman's face is fantastic. Its pretty much amazing art. rockin

ir0cko

hahah, i love it! $5

diavolaki27

cool, but u could lose the old lady, the dog on its own is cool

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?