One second...

Gloomy Sunday

disturbing.. not sure if I'd buy this.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Luke...

the line work is fluid and feminin, as always.
love the window being on the back. the colors used are perfect choices, they add to the uneasy/creepy feeling of the design.
great illustration and design...

stingerstyler

zombies are just friggin awesome

especially when they are dancing!
$5!

whirzle1

Awesome zombie sub. I really like the perspective and the window on the back.

My only nitpick would be that the glass in the window looks weird. It looks more like car winshield glass than plate glass. That's a TINY non-part of this awesome illustration, though.

5 + $

fito

That's a great design, and I'm scared too, but that is a different story. 5$$$

FeIZocE

Reminds me of zombies dancing in Braindead. Very good drawing.

Bramish

Best of the Urban Legend subs. This socks... I mean rocks.

mikemills

Brilliant - love the detail. In the next frame her head falls off, right?

5$

streetwise

This sub is freaky fantastic. I totally HEART this crazy dance
in the dark. 5$

Lenki

you know looking at it on screen i dont love it, but then i imagine wearing it as a tshirt and i think itd look pretty damn cool. 5$

Jo$h

awesome zombies!!!!! 5$

Torrellte

You should hear the song. A more classic drwaing would make it the perfect tee.

grayehound

...but they couldn't stop dancing, even in death! bwhahahahahahahaha! Beautiful linework, mez...I love the gory little details!

filak

Dancing every night ! $5 ;)

C_ROK06

I love this.. not sure if I'd wear it but the window itself is tempting me to buy it.. not sure why. Great drawings!

phones

Go mezo, go! $5

phones

dammit, now i've got that vanilla ice track in my head.

Mr Rocks

You have a fantastic heiny... I'd like to be friends with it.

5 & x x x...

i carnt spel

i'm shattered... i've been working on a gloomy sunday design for ages, my old man is hungarian and our cousin is a famous organ pipe musician so i've always been quite interested... don't know if it will ever be finished... but out of respect i wont post it here :(

by the way good job Mezo...

i carnt spel

ps... their are also alot of singular deaths involved... and i find the ban imposed by the BBC fascinating as it seems to give the supernatural a vary real and legal presence in the world...

i carnt spel

the original song is chilling to hear

rudra

i like the illustration - but the colors are a bit too harsh - i think more subtle colors would fit the story better

still a 5

mezo

Torrellte- You may be right. I wanted to give a classical feel to the art (which is why the zombies are wearing classic clothing)...but the legend was basically a starting point of what to create. After reading up on the song, I immediately thought of zombies in love. Maybe instead of reading about the song, i will try to find it for a listen! Thanks for the comment!

i carn't spel- No way! You should STILL post your sub! It appears it means so much to you, so go for it! I'm sure our interpretations are vastly different.

rudra- Sometimes harsh colors are just fun. And a good way to lighten up a situation. I didn't want a 'gothic' looking piece. Oh well!

Thanks all for your comments & kind words!
REJOICE.

mezo

PSST....whirzle...I had a pain in the ass time on the glass. Making shattered glass look like, well shattered glass, was HARD!

mariaeli

Beautiful graphics, too gruesome for me to wear, but still awesome. And the window on the back is just

herky

nice color palette and illustration. The webs on the piano are a nice touch.

funkie fresh

!!!!!!!!!! so what happens if their legs fall off? awesome lines as always

beachfloat

dancing zombies? suhweet! i'd like the magenta toned down a bit, but that's it. love it!

Ava Adore

excellent!

jublin

i like how it's big and fat. those kind of prints are the best because they remind me of my belly.

good colors too. did you come up with those all on your own? i'm so proud of my little mexo.

i mean mezo.

4this

I want to hear this! nice design

China Shop Matador

I want to be this designers love slave, be it man woman or beast! 5$5$5$5$

indierockfan

yeah, a bit disturbing. but also kind of cool/intriguing. still, i dont think i'd buy it

daveyafivixen

wow
i want this now
amazing

scoutti

SHIT WOW OH MY GOD
mezo mezo mezo MEZO WTF I LOVE IT
WTF

scoutti

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WIN

scoutti

the colours, the linework, the subject, the idea, the presentation, the interpretation

all of them = 10/10

realslimnatey

Mecca Lecca High, Mecca Hiney Ho!

$5!

like you didnt know that by now, word!

xypherscompany

HOLY PARAGUAY.
i think i'm in love with you.
YES
YES
YES!
This must win. It must. If it doesn't, can I have the design so I can get it printed some other way?

_Wheels03

Oooooo, mezo horny!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?