Close
One second...

King of the Forest

The only Coat of Arms shirt on Threadless I've ever liked.

Watch this
salsa bandit

maybe a little smaller...
4$

skylarchalland

Thanks! Glad you like it... it's an ironic twist on a Coat of Arms

fierogirl

Squirrels! Yes! $5

squintygirl

Love squirrels, especially royal squirrels. Will there be any text on the banner?

joshamman

ROXORZ!!!!

milesj

squirrels ftw $5

meowmekitty

that's purty! way to go skylar!

thursdy

stop. repeating.

cell-gfx

how is it ironic? are royalty anti-squirrel perhaps?

AngelMonkey

I want just the squirrel with the nut and crown.

jaimuima

too dull the colors~

ciudadlejana

me thinks the pines in the crest are too geometric (or "flat") when compared to the wreath, crown and squirrels around it.

fix the pines and you've got a winner!

hanashimonaka

whats with the blank banner?

Versevice

a little smaller

FringedGinger

yeah, the pines bother me... maybe oak leaves? acorns come from oak trees.
and i'm bother by the fact that you called it ironic... what the hell?

i would have given a 4-5, but it gets a 3 now.

skylarchalland

Thanks for everyone's comments! It's cool to hear what everyone thinks...

To answer some of your questions....

ciudadlejana: the pines on the shield are flat because traditionally the designs on shields have been flat and simple (usually). They actually come from a real crest, but I misplaced the origin.

hanashimonaka/Second Story Highrise: most people on threadless agree that text on t-shirts are a no-no. The banner is simply a design element. Leaving the interpretation of what the squirrels are saying/thinking up to you.

FringedGinger: I chose pine trees because they are simple and symbolize forests well. Also, let me breifly explain the design. A coat of arms is a tradition that originates from armour and battle. Animals (as you know) are completely defenseless in the "battle" against humans (who are cutting down trees and polluting the earth) and now some of the smallest and cutest little animals are stepping up to protect their kingdom.

Thanks to everyone for voting!

orangehat5

the pines bother me also. You can still have your flat tree but not make it look like you just copied and pasted tree clipart.

tinkup

This is one of my top five faves! I hope this gets printed!!! I would like to see it on a different color shirt though. I love green & it works for me, but this just doesn't make the graphic pop like I'd like it to. Other than that, kudos! Let's get this thing printed!!!

Veverka

My name means squirrel. Hooray squirrels!

Dahlia.Storm

those squirrels are particularly cute and realistic. looks like you planned it out well. woot!

mckee002

I really like it, it's believeable. 5

thercat

i really like this one. i'd totally buy it.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

Yaa, it's too big!

swizman88

keep it the way it is
$5

Wormzilla

I like it. But, yea, a bit smaller maybe.

sammyb

roll it i'd buy one. or two. or six...

No account?