• posted Jun 23, 2006
  • 41 Comments

Indeed they do.

Watch this
hans1247

LOL, and they would buy this shirt.

ploppyseed

HA!!! Indeed.

Although for a second, I thought she was peeing standing up (which would have made this a $6!!!)

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

comic cheeks rule!

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

^ You thought she was peeing? Man, you are truly a comic geek.

joshamman

its a strange pose. is this a transvestite taking a leak?

alik77

nice butt!

BasicShift
BasicShift profile pic Alumni

I love the conecpt... but it does seem to suffer based on her pose...

brina bear

maybe if she was looking over her shoulder it would work, otherwise, i like it:)

synodontis

to make her a true comic book super hero, change the pose and give her a gravity defying super rack.

ajimmykid

why isnt there any damn zoom?!

elowsky

just drop her left arm and its brilliant.

OMFG Its Vico

HAHAHAHA ploppyseed ... AGREED

schonste

Please change it so it's not Comic Sans, because that fills me with rage and pain--and lower it a little? Other than that, quality stuffs.

lizzer32luvsu

heck yes they do! its cute! $5

Swirly83

She looks like she has something in her hands... if you shake it more than twice, youre playing with it.

bexxxxx

WHY SHOW THE ASS?

scaryrobot

Drawing's fine I think, good early 70's super hero stereotype. But I say lose the text, just lowers the design altogether.

voncarl

this is awesomee

papase

oh no. not that font again. i hate it. without it it would be a 4, so i'll give you a 3.

Zaboomafoo

i dont like the text, but love it otherwise. maybe hands on the hips, or just down at her side?

chopmskie

i say my i'm trying to vote not get excited

cchana

5 for the pov! 2 because i don't think it works as a t-shirt design... so i'll give a 3 overall.

TinyPixie777

less ass, maybe change arm position so it looks less like she's peeing, and definately new font - then i'd definately wear it!

LeftoverSherbert

"comic geeks are horn-dogs!" less ass, por favor.

NessaChan

I would like it better if I could see her hands... otherwise I think it's nifty.

I_heart_ducks

The statement is true, but the design sickens me.

meimiranda

i don't understand what's going on with the hands. it doesn't really feel like a threadless-type shirt, although judging by how many people like it...okay.

Ethilien

comic sans??? you had to use that font??

Willish

I love everything about it except the positions of the hands, not very superheroy or very pleasent.

Sussness...

Willish

hands on hips myabe, a classic pose style?

krebstar5

I agree with Willish. I'd like her much better if she were in a classic hero pose.

spzero76

It would be no problem to change the font of the text and also the pose, which actually does look like she is peeing (not what i wanted to illustrate)! But on the other hand maybe female superheroes can pee standing up!!!

herbuveaux

I wish female superheroes could be super without people wanting to look up their skirts all the time. And don't try to argue that male superheroes are scantily-clad, too- they're not being objectified like this. The POINT of them isn't their crotch (or their racks, syndontis) they get to be super in other ways.

It's sad, cause this is kind of a cool idea...just execute it differently. Girls are comic geeks, too, and they don't need a shirt like this.

nadienne

im a chick... i think the panty shot rocks... it's just humorous.

c'mon.... why take a tshirt seriously? it's not like it's an anti-bush shirt or something....

i like this because it's a shirt that me and my chick n dude friends can all wear with pride-- mmm... comicon commin up! PRINT PRINT PRINT! BUY x 10!

splitsville

the speech bubble is a good idea but i think the text is lame.

theelite14

Awesome idea but needs a redesign. Make it more comic-esk womanizing.

speechless

Hands on the hips and a different type, please. I would buy a million.

No account?
Join Us