• 29 Comments

clever!

Watch this
hans1247

LMAO!!! NICE!

Dhyso

ahahhahahah

B14CKM4G3

excelent, maybe put a car comming / going, since they are looking that way anyway. It seems like they should be looking at something,

xxreddawnxx

funny... but i wouldn't wear it

papase

detta är som snor

love.kara

it's cute.

helloLOVE

haha love it

Revolos55

LMFAO! $5

chimerical

thanks guys! (to b14ckm4g3: yeah, i originally had car headlight beams coming from the left, but it pushed me over the 4-color limit.)

katolm

These signs are all around where I live...I have to have it!

hanashimonaka

the big deer`s head is a little wierd.

elpachecote

yeeeeeei .. i saw this like 2 months ago while driving bored, i remember i laughed lonely while i was thinkin.. damn deers.. they're more educated than we. or .maybe just me. : *(

cinderwild

I like the idea, but not the execution.

asylhum

this is amazing...really really reallyy amazing

schonste

Super cute.

firebolt816

my favorite are the signs that have the deer picture and then say "next three miles." like after three miles there won't be any more deer because they all live in one three-mile stretch of land and never venture out of it. $5

No. 45

great idea but the illustration could be better

lizzer32luvsu

i love love love it! but i like how you had the origional concept of having headlights. that makes it even better. other than that its really great and $5

rhinophonic

awesome concept-- might have looked nicer with sillhouettes or shadows instead of cartoon characters

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Simple yet effective. Super!

van1llag0rilla

Illustration looks a little sketchy/ too simple.

TheBigTicket

I think the deer could be cooler, but I really like the concept.

chimerical

Thanks guys! (The deer were indeed very difficult for me, especially in such a stance.) Oy, I need to find deer models to pose for me. =| Anyway, thanks again everyone!

Gabe..

:P Pretty cool. 5

fancy bread

this shirt is so awsome. its cool that you thought of that

No account?
Join Us