Watch this
foakus

interesting

xxreddawnxx

is that supposed to be a spaceship?

chelly

5$

helo

I love the ignition system for the rocketship !!!

My two wishes :

I wish the mastodon/wooly mammoth was easier to see.

I wish the rocketship had a more realistic structure
holding it up instead of that one bone.

llaaddyybbuuggss

There is too much going on... no one looking at this shirt when its on a person would understand it at all. Cut the face if you like the scene with the rocket, cut the rocket scene if you like the face. and i agree that the mammoth needs to be made clearer.

nicole786

i love the illustration, not my taste though....5

Vulnus

Great idea, don't like the execution. 3

funspirit

totaly agree with "llaaddyybbuuggs"...hope to see your revsion :)

missingno

really really good

Oopis

Are they building some kind of prehistoric ICBM to take out that mammoth? Did they build a spacecraft from sticks and bones, a crude replica of some alien visitor's ship? Did that Indian eat too many peyote buttons and now he's having some really weird ideas in his head? I don't know, but I know this is one of the more interesting and creative submissions I've seen and I'd buy it if printed.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

I found it easy to understand, the little cave men are launching a primitive rocket at the mammoth.

really NOT THAT HARD.

ecky_ducky

Ooh Aldous Huxley reference.

Thanatopsis

I don't think complexity is bad ... so I don't really think this submission ought to be dumbed down. Cleared-up, maybe, because some things are getting a tad lost in the mix, but if I wanted simplicity I'd buy a t-shirt from k-mart.

jorin

Hi guys, thanks for all the discussion -- if it doesn't read, that's my design shortcoming, but during the process I pulled out detail on the mammoth because I wanted it as flavor instead of focus. In my head, these guys were shooting for the stars, but I love that there's a lot of ideas on what could be happening -- even if I'm losing points sometimes because of that. I had a storyline in my head, but I'd rather you had yours ...

levarris

yeah, the whole face/hair ourline thing is really distracting or else this would be a 5 for sure

lizzer32luvsu

i love how you could have several ideas for this one. you really get to use your imagination. they could have a spaceship...or it could be an explosive to kill the mammoth cuz they are really hungry!!! love it!
gonna give it a 5 deary!

elscorchogal

awww, i love it!
how fun!

colored.vinyl

Needs to be smaller, and NOT centered.

TJ Taylor

very nice!

weasleyisourking

Needs a bit of refinement, but i love it.

Ritmoe

nice idea and illustration...but reminds me too much of sam flores stuff

C_ROK06

beautiful. ^_^ 5

MaLora

this is freakin' awesome. love it!

DssJ

I love it!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

for some reason, I really dig it. it feels spiritual in some way...and since im not spiritual at all I might be able to pretend with this shirt

hello.kristen

beautiful design. what a wonderful image. i love the idea of these cavemen shooting for the moon.

No account?
Join Us