Genius v.notext

Zoom?

Watch this
adartse

i like the design, but not the red dot. is that the sun? I would like it better without that.

3LeggedMan

I'm pretty sure it's an apple.

joecacola

its the apple falling on a newton type

poseyGFX

Yes, it is an apple falling on his head, like newton....

Dhyso

nice design........but i have to be honest. Too many trees on this site......that's enough.

ShoesOffBootsOn

Make the apple more clearly an apple...perhaps put other apples on the tree, or give this one a stem. After that, 5.

poseyGFX

the apple does have a stem, its just nearly invisible in the small pic. My bad....

KTLady

oh I like this a lot

mellifluous

I agree, more apples on the tree.

ALSO, it looks weird on that blue;

ALSO, the way the grass cuts off on the sides and bottom looks weird.

4 for concept.

Squince2

I like it! Cute. Simple.

cranradical

i kind of stared at it a while... then I realized what was happening and its so funny it made me fart with excitement! I want a poster of it so I can stare at it and fart all the time. I want this picture. I would definately wear this, but I'm cheap.

don't make the apple clearer! the moments of calculation before realization is the best.

poseyGFX

Thanks Cranraical. That is the exact response I was wanting....

rjnotts

not keen on the background colour, but I do like the design a lot. I'm stuck between enjoying working out what is happening and wanting it to look more like an apple!

catchmydisease

You can't really understand the whole thing without the title and with it that far out.

kiwi_tree

It's simple, I like it. I'd want the tree a bit more off centered, but I'd wear it as is.

pdw

like the colour; like the apple

lovesushi

I think this is nice but it really reminds me of that Jack Johnson Cd cover...

Gutterbroom

I thought it was a red dot too. The apple is just hanging there exactly between the tree and the boy. Try placing it either just about to hit him or just falling for more energy.

deerhead.

oo lala.

i like. n_n

lylyly93

is that a balloon or apple...

poseyGFX

Well, if this ends up being printed I have the larger image that could be used and the apple can be seen better....

chickabiddy

Larger image would be nice, and slightly more detail on the apple..
whoosh lines would help illustrate, although they might take away from the rest of it.
$4.

wickedlydiscrete

I think you need more color, the apple isn't obvious enough when the tree is black, make it at least have more apples. And it should be more apple like, adn less circular.

squintygirl

This is a very peaceful scene, I like it a lot.

welkin

red dot lol. red dot. hahahah. lol. lol.

here is a white dot... 0

mrcarterac

Make it bigger I will buy it

No account?
Join Us