• 40 Comments

haha. very calvin and hobbes. 4.

Watch this
porschebabe

This is cute. ; )

nats

nice

Hexatomb

That's great, I wouldn't buy it on a red shirt though. Black maybe..

chelly

the red shirt seems to take away from the graphic

Bubblo

^^ Agreed.

MzPink

HAHA facial expressions :]
eeek not red shirt

iLikePie

yeah i think you all might be right about the shirt color... i had it red originally so i could include the stripes around their neck (not as an additional color) but since i've got one for the blood i could just use that. Maybe a dark grey shirt or something...

ChayaChaya

I like it on red, because it makes the blood look like a shadow, which I prefer over the pool of blood.

ChayaChaya

Oh, and it made me laugh.

Ava Adore

reminds me of the Egg one ive seen agges ago.

nice though

Jenny-O

I love it! I'd TOTALLY buy it...being a bowler and all...super awesome!

Souryams

I really like the shirt! MAybe different color shirt thought cuz u cant see the blood enough =)

trilobite

cute!

but it looks much better on the grey than the red!

skydyed

i second the gray

gigrog

Blood done poorly, and boring.

fierogirl

I can't wait to wear this!

MrBaz

darker shirt color. funny as hell

goldensara

I dont like the blood...I dont think bowling pins bleed...It just makes it look weird, but other than that I likey...

parabolic

I think I'd like to see the bowling ball somewhere, perhaps on the back of the shirt... or else maybe put the pins at the end of a lane. I mean, I know what happens in bowling, but some context might be nice.

The facial expression of the leftmost pin is priceless, though!

Duma

super dee duper

INeedOrbitGum

blood scares me, but i'd love it without!

snowflake01

great, i'd buy it - give it a 5a

cardiacfuel

you need a bowling ball lol! really funny(:

Squince2

Love it!

Doberman

Hehe.
5 and buy.

prettysocks

I actually don't like the blood much, either. But I got a good chuckle out of it. I think it would be ace without the blood. I'll give you a $5, in hopes that blood gets cleaned up! ;)

iLikePie

yeah, i'm not a huge fan of the blood.

I explained why i included it in my submission post, but that one hasn't shown up...

without the blood, the pins lack grounding (they look like they're just floating in the air). I tried using a shadow instead but it just didn't look right. Hence the blood. I thought it looked subtle enough on the red shirt.

its a shame that both my shirt designs have had blood when i don't even like it :P

thanks for all the comments, everyone. I agree with most of your ideas which is always nice too.

Jsoto81

it would be better if the shirt was a different color. The blod is hard to see on the red shirt. Maybe on a ash or grey shirt, or even black. 5.

elfiec

in grey?

ashtrashbigash

I like the idea, different color of shirt definately!!!

UnwantedGlitter

poor bowling pin :( i like the idea, very cute and classic threadless. i would consider buying it in a more neutral color.

funspirit

g... donĀ“t need the puddle of blood ?!

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

love it!

robotsintheskies

Great design, but i wouldn't include the puddle of blood.

No account?