Close
One second...

Optimus Crime

• by Archangel
  • posted Jun 13, 2006
  • 53 Comments

Ahahaha, very clever. But it may not be really clear to people that its marijuana. Maybe have some police with dogs sniffing/barking or something that would make it a little clearer.

5$

Watch this
Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

5$

Cool colors.

darknecro

5$
Awesome shirt.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

5$ just make the plants taller, they should be like 5-7 feet high, or just make them bricks of pot... or add dogs as said

Salsa Shark

It would be better with the text on the shirt.

kirksheltonart

this is very very clever. who cares if it looks like pot or not, you should get it regardless.

excellent $5..
(BTW transformers movie 2007)

elowsky

Sharp. I agree with the above.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

illegal bonsai running?

Darkie
Darkie profile pic Alumni

I think Transformers may be out this November! Teaser trailer comes out july 4th though.

nouveauretro

i thought it was money till i read the comment.

ChayaChaya

Oh, marijuana? I was trying to figure out why they were coaxing him with greens or vegetables. I don't understand what's going on in this scene, but I love the Transformer, though, so perhaps this can be reworked?

theRtist

hm..the cops are at the scene but they still resume with their deal like nothings happening?!..

Zool_1985

That's great!!! Gave me a laugh =)

bobbyhill

I say change them to bricks of pot. Right now it just looks like plants. Great design.

skweekitten

you should include the text, on the bottom or back. and the plants should be much taller.
fix that and i'd buy.

mahalov
mahalov profile pic Alumni

hahah $5

reminds me of supertroopers, and certianly transformers

KC

I dig the concept

Pink Rabbit

I thought they were carrots

MechaMC

AWESOME, BURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Grebnesor

it doesnt have to be 5-7 it can only grow to a foot in some places

LilRostropovich

i think the transformers idea is brilliant, i'd buy it

SEVEN-HUNDRED

i'd love it even more if it was illegal immigrants in the back - might be hard to get across tho as just an illustration.

But i'm gonna mark it up as an 'i'd buy' to keep my eye on it...

darknecro

I like the first alternative version best, and the shirt would probably be better with text on it somewhere.

Jesuscat

Pure awesome $5

courtface

Interesting. :)

Mr. Juche

There's no need to do an alternate version. The meaning is a plain as day. $5.

dove22

with logo/text please.

Dyrkclau

Love this design. I want this shirt, I want two. I think it is just fine the way that it is; however if the plant were tweaked slightly to be more authentic that would be gravy. I don't think the shirt needs text, seriously folks the shirts sold on the site are for the quick-witted thinker type, if you need to have the meaning printed on the shirt, shop elsewhere. If text were added I'd put it on a sleeve, but seriously the design speaks for itself. Nice work Archangel, if it gets printed its what all my friends will get for the Solstice this year. Kudos. $5

Bushinski

make the pot look like pot, and it'll be funny

bird75

DAMN THAT'S FUNNY.I think it would be funnier if it was a decepticon, hahaha deception ... funny. D'oh!

JayGray

that shirt is hillarious. i dont think it needs the text, better to explain if needed. 5

frag-tastic

i like the second alternate desighn, i think the oarnge color is kinda distracting, $5 for that one

SwitchBlade

You should had used pounds of blow!....fuk it 5

transparentman

he's doing community service people, its not that hard to see

Johnnio

yesss :)

55555$

erox

Optimus is so high right now.

5$

bobske

very funny

julieisthebest

I don't wear pot shirts as a rule. I wish there was something else he could be smuggling. But that's just me. It's a super cool design, though! 5

reverywilldo

I like the concept. I think the pot idea might not have been the best though, pot on t-shirts is just overdone and kind of tacky. I really think it would have been cool if you'd have him doing something silly like jay-walking or running a red light or something less attention grabbing than a pot offense.

For the concept (cause Optimus Crime is just cute), you get a 4.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Optimus Prime is smuggling bonsais.

I love the Soundwave one.

No account?
Join Us