LOVE the style. would totally buy it!

Outlaw01

I'm a sucker for green

poorgrad

Simple yet elegant.

nats

thank you :)

whisper in water

Hmm, I would prefer it on the other side of the shirt.
And maybe at the bottom? So it looks like it's growing out of the bottom of the shirt... It could even wrap around the side slightly.

I love the style and the colouring of this, though! Nicely done!

reqbat

if i could give it a 10, i would.

nats

whisperinwater: thanks, yea, I see what you mean...i wasnt totally sure about the placement...i was just worried that the curly side of it would be ignored if it was at the side, and that is my favourite bit...the less decorative left side i thought should be more out of sight...sort of thing. i dont know, anyways, thankyou for the comments i will bear that in mind :)

Nepthys

I'd buy it =]

funnybone

i'd buy
i'd wear
i'd love
i'd rip
i'd cry
i'd repeat.
needless to say $5

Jebs

nats> as i saw your comments on my creations, i looked at yours: This one is a beauty! of course 5$. I mean, i love the style itself, and the idea too. I agree that perhaps another placement could be even better...Keep up the good work!

nats

thanks Jebs, good luck with youts :)

nats

*yours

Jebs

thanks nats ;-) Anyway, seriously, i look forward to see your others and next creations!

porschebabe

This is really beautiful. $5!

rocknrollnicole

I would buy this! I agree that the placement could be done better for a t shirt though. Coming out of the bottom of the shirt would rock.

fiddlywink46

this is really awesome. Id probably wear it.

MzPink

Change the placement to the bottom and it'd be perfect. Nevertheless I'd buy it ;)

nats

do i have to resub to change it's placement?? or what?

courtface

Prettyyyy.

truenature00

I love it! It's awesome! Great colors. Will the text "design mutation" be on the shirt? I kinda like it with text... :]

rockpaperkayla

this is really cool. very nice.

BalthCat

Very nice, but also...
Placement: Bottom right.

nats

thanks, and no i didnt plan on the text being on the shirt (too many text haters)....i will change the position though if this one doesnt get enough votes because of it :)

_blank

I love this one, really beautiful :)

_kapow

viktor01

too big on the shirt... 2

Afreet

I like the style. I agree it might be better if it were a little smaller on the shirt.

kerixberi

awesome. good luck.

Ziggie

nice

UnwantedGlitter

beautiful! kind of emo though, still, i would wear it!

greencoloredstar

I agree with whisper in water and threadlessisbetterthanmyspace.

Beautiful design.
$5

omnicat

dif placement, blank white tee color

Tinsel_Shine

I like this, but I'm not really fond of white tees. If it was printed on some colour other than white (that didn't clash horribly) I'd probably buy it. I quite like it with the placement it has now, but it might look okay with other placements too.

Mirage811

I like it, but it reminds me too much of a poinsettia, and not in a good way.

kiwi_tree

YES. I like it very much. The doodle style of it is awesome.

astue

vines vines.... vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines....vines vines.... boaring...

wickedlydiscrete

I really like it just like it is. I don't quite get the mutation bit. Though all the same, well done!

gluttonY

the design is really cool, i love the colours!

nats

mutation...because its like a crazy plant. lol...uhm, its all mutated....only unboring title i could come up with.

bellisima

I really love the design! Great job! I'd definitely would buy it! :)

DrKevorkian

I love the sketchy feel too it ... Def. a 5$
Needs to be printed!

nats

i wish! hehe

Boney_King_of_Nowhere

I dig it. Totally dig it. I might actually (if it were printed) go out on a limb and call it one of my favourite shirts (that would be of course after i bought it the second I saw it available).

nats

wow, cheers for that, lets hope so eh?

No account?