Close
One second...

Not Happy

Edwin Robinson gradually lost his sight and hearing after a severe head injury in a road accident. Nine years later, on June 6 1980, he was out looking for his pet chicken near his house in Falmouth, Maine, during a thunderstorm, when he was struck by lightning and knocked out for 20 minutes. (He survived as he was wearing rubber soles.) The next morning he found he could see and hear again and by the end of August he had a full head of hair.

Watch this
Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

love the electric icon and the guy. do not care for any of the text or the sign...

I think it'd be interesting if this rogue electric bolt was going around zapping everthing, maybe leaving a path of destruction, so more bodies laying on the ground behind him. possibly add a cat, a dog, even a dead duck ;-)

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

nice story btw.

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

Lose the Text!!!! ack!!!

nightmiko98

Makes me think of my brother... I think it's kick ass

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

it's come too late in my life....i've hurt too many people with my anger, but maybe there are a few more to be saved. 5!

EFDisaster

thousands of lives!!!!

HAHAHA

SellTheSunrise

haha lovely fun.

all this "loose the text" babble reminds me why i'm pro-choice.

El_Dictador_Cubano

actually, the text reminds of those dumbass black shirts with the white text like "Out of my mind... back in 5 minutes" "The voices in my head don't like you" or "I see dumb people"... I just hate those shirts, so I don't care for this one.

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

i'd like to wear it at work!
great one man!

jett

pretty cool!

Irisnwood

nice distressing. I like it.

arie_aroline

this tee could save people

jennyraggett

I hate stuff like this. No offense but this reminds me of those lame keychains that say stupid stuff like:
"How do you spell relief? F - A - R - T"
It belongs to that over rated population of obvious humor such as "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK" or the spinoffs from Got Milk?
Thanks but no thanks.

catdogpigduck

So are those stickers correct and do you indeed suck?

JPatty

I have to say I feel the same way about this shirt being unoriginal. It really does remind me of those keychains and black t-shirts that say, "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." I especially hate how the sign is tilted to the side, it just makes it even more obvious and not funny. It's the kind of joke my grandfather would tell...sorry dude.

brbieder

Yeah Catdog, I gotta side with the other two...its really kind of stupid. It is just really obvious...then I saw "Who Farted"...umm...I guess none of us saw revenge of the nerds two, you know when booger wore the exact same shirt? you saw that right?

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

funny story

the mothership

nice story but i don't know i'm not a fan of the crazy lightening. i like the whole sign thing. i'd like it if the lightening guy turned into a regular guy like the guy on the right except the guy on the left would have a gun in his hand shooting the guy on the right. yea that's just me. and i don't like the "me" and "you" texts but i don't know

catdogpigduck

Brbieber, read the first comment on the who farted t-shirt and then eat crow.

catdogpigduck

i get it everyone who signed up for threadless on this very day hates this shirt and feels the need to be rude about saying so. Say something constructive and move on please.

steve_swartz

i have to admit. i would enjoy having graphic skills for their own sake, but i would absolutely love being able to submit this sort of design and then comment on it with that sort of comment. have to love and will buy just because of that meta stuff ;)

steve_swartz

i don't think anything can say anything wonderful about the bits. conceptual genius, beginning to end. we don't want to think about how many deys it would be perfect to wear this, huh?

$$$$ from me.

n h i

lol. i would definetly buy this $$$5

jonieyd

"love the electric icon and the guy. do not care for any of the text or the sign... "

ditto~

This_Hearts_On_Fire

i don't like it... reminds me of those not so funny, "funny" shirts at target and lame stores like that

*no offense to target shoppers

catdogpigduck

No shit dumbass. i wasn't trying to pass this as my own its a play on that sign you moron

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

What have you.

coldwinter88

I love it! I love it sooo much! Pefect as is!!!!

yashes

Yeah, it's tons like those annoying shirts you see at target, but it's the only shirt like this that I have ever liked. It's the only one that I have ever wanted to buy, and I'm a snob that way so that says something ^_^. I think it would be completely pointless without the text. Text doesnt devalue a shirt if it's used right, and here, it really it. get over yourselves people

yusecki

Okay, okay. I'm thinking I must have to buy this. Please print this. My friends would appreciate it so much. I like the text you added as well about saving lives, lol, but maybe a bit dodgy.. :D

the czar

As a known crank, I'd wear this. 5

kelalea

This is brilliant. I need it.

doydel

I guess you can say its a play on it, but where is the play, it is like me putting the golden arches on a shirt, and then writing burger king under it. This is stealing, regardless of what you want to say. I cant believe it.

Verdana

I like this. I do think you should lose the "me...you" text. I think it's pretty obvious without the labels, and they hurt the idea.

Doydel, it's a common sign. They put them up on electric boxes and by high-voltage wires and stuff. I think anyone who sees this would get that.

catdogpigduck

its supposed to be a rip off of that you douche.

catdogpigduck

beleive it, i recontextulized it you asshammer

detroitGT

lose the text.... good concept!

jpwarren78

Why is it everytime you get any sort of negative feedback you have to be mean? Seems defensive to me (=immature). If you are striving to better your craft, which every artist should do, you should try taking these criticisms as constructive and learn from them. I think there are a lot of valuable comments regarding this shirt, including the negative ones.
This might appeal to a certain demographic, but I personally wouldn't buy it. It's too obvious of a joke to me, I like more subtle humor.

catdogpigduck

I only do it to unhelpful or rude criticism. Its eye for an eye. Yours was good and actually worded nicely unlike the 90% of what get on here like.

Don't judge me because i defend myself, Some people think differently from you and thats ok

catdogpigduck

oh and by the way if anyone didn't notice this is a shirt about being angry, so it only makes sense that i'd be a angry about it

Skizy

I think my friends would love for me to have this shirt. It might save them from being chewed once in a while... Once in a while, only. $5.

No account?
Join Us