impmissy

Two of the best things ever--DeadPoetic's style and pirates! :D

I'd totally buy it!

joecacola

not as good as fight club, but what is? $5

Jo$h

nice. i love the colors on thisone. $

imagho

bacan! ae vc tem site para que eu possa ver mais trabalhos seus?.... valeu cincao!

rudra

i know i've said before that your work tended to be overly compact and somewhat cluttered - but it seems like you've swung too far in the other direction, and the last few subs seem like they don't have quite enough to them

i like this one, but the image is one large block that's centered
i'd like to see something in the water ( a sea creature, a message in a bottle, a floating barrel of rum.... something) as a counterbalance to the main image

enslen

Hmmmm, centered looks weird to me but I love this. Maybe in the upper or bottom corner? $5

owen skyser-gray

DeadPoetic:
You have some of the best drawings on this site.
That being said, I really don't think they work as t-shirts all the time.
I love this illustration, but I just don't think it's a t-shirt.

edubijes

i lov ethe color of the shirt, but i think you could have come up with a more clever name

bluedough

Pirates are almost always good. I kinda wish he had a hat, but I still love your work. $5

Tabs

Not my thing. Just looks grubby.

jimjimdesign

Rippin' illustration skills!
I like the brighter aqua/tealish color.

VONMOEBIUS

i like it, reminds me of Gorillaz cover artwork a little to much for my liking but a good design nonetheless.

Bubblo

I sure hope you're not basing your vote on the name of the submission!!

It's just a name!! Judge the artwork!!

Jenn.Pollack

This is great I love your work! And I think the majority of them work awesome on t-shirts.
Well t-shirts I would like anyway :)
There is not to many subs on here that I like but yours always have something I like!

Theowlrulestheworld

Sweet! if your submission wasn't cool I woulda said this... English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. No, come to think of it, you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

remotion

wow is nice... 100 prcenut

moniquerssneakers

I love the facial expression of the main figure, it is isolated, lack of depth and movement, according to the standards of some perfect for a shirt!! Kidding, maybe a barrel or something in the foreground or background, like whatshisface said.

anapaulabcaldas
anapaulabcaldas profile pic Alumni

5$$$$$
espetacular essa !!!!!!!!!!
abraços DJ....... vai ganhar de novo, ahaaha ah duvido se não...Q maravilha ! :D

anapaulabcaldas
anapaulabcaldas profile pic Alumni

que orgulho tb! tum tum tum!!! rsrs

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I love your drawing style. This one is great as well. Only thing is, I like the drawings of yours where there's more going on.
I'll give you credit though, anytime one of your subs pops up, I know it's yours!

robvp

yarrr, i love this shirt, $5 and i would buy it

Dooms_Dooms

Sweet goofy pirate the world needs more brains like urs man. 5$

heartJM

haaaa. this one made me laugh.

neophelia

bwa ha ha! great - makes me think of where the wild things are. i wouldn't wear this (because i'm the girliest girly girl), but i know a lot of cheeky chicks and dudes who would love this. 5 and buy!

mad-ame

mto boa!

mibbit27

seriously. all of your creations are better than half of those that are actually purchassable. I would buy at least half of these if I could. I dont understand why threadless hasnt accepted any of these. I love it. among this site's artists you are top 5 I have seen yet.

No account?
Join Us