Close
One second...

year of the dog

It's the year of the dog! Comments welcome - - there is a bit of a discussion about this sub in my blog too if you were curious.

Enjoy -

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
gamejunkie

Looks great on black. I love the design! 5$

bananaphone

you need to vector that symbol, the pixelation around it is very obvious.

joshamman

i like the pixelation. makes it look more inky.

laryang

yeah, a lot of that jaggedness is from the original scan - - i may smooth it out a bit eventually (for my own records) but i don't think i'll make it completely smooth. it wasn't meant to be so -

supervee

i like this! it'd be cool to have all the zodiac though, since I'm a dragon. i like it on scarlet and black best

laryang

hehe, full zodiac design currently in the works. . . =)

binaryblade

i'd get this for my mom.

YouLoveAdam

looks great on black and natural

slaterock

haha, your presentation rocks!

porschebabe

You should do all the different years.

epilepsy

i'm a dog
awesome

Flucks!

That is SO cool...but I'd pay more for a year of the rabbit one ^w^ ~<3

zephed6980

i dont like to be the first negative post, but i hate that dog. i love the character. i love hte colors and i live the placement. but that dog is the only reason i wouldnt buy it. it looks too happy-go-lucky cartoony, and its something i would never wear. change/get rid of that and i would definitely buy.

blue usagi

the ad is soooo cute!!

i could probably lend you a chinese font for that character (since it's so pixelly)

$4

.onion

black and red are the best :D

Dragonflame67

I really like it. I would do one for the entire zodiac. It looks best on natural

laryang

aww, i don't want a font. my dad wrote the chinese character. I just need to fix some of the jags, but most of those are a result of the ink bleeding into the paper - - and i think it looks much more natural

laryang

okay, revectorized version is up on my blog for those of you who are interested. thanks!

Pink Rabbit

The red looks good on the white tee!

macbugman

i love dog but i dun like yours.

llturner

looks very similar to maromi

the mothership

i love everything about it :D very nicely done. it seems to work on all three colors too :) unfortunately i'd only be able to wear it this year. that'd be awesome if you could make one for all the zodiacs. i'd buy the whole collection [especially the dragon]

laryang

haha, i looked up maromi. that's a scary looking dog/creature thing.

I_heart_ducks

Get rid of the dates and you have a winner. I wouldn't want a shirt this cute to be obsolete at the end of the year. 5$

chisafer

every design of yours keeps getting $5, not because they are anything new, but because they are executed sooooo good. Keep it up.

Although some of your designs are new and "happening."

Zool_1985

How awsome is this? I'm not born in the year of the dog but my boy friend is and if it gets printed, I'd get it for him in a second!
Could you please do one for the year of the ox? =)

You should get this printed anyway, I'm sure you would get heaps of people wanting to buy it!

Keep up the great designs!

baldduck

haha, my husband is the dog, and i am the ox.

cool zool

shadow stalker P.I.

I like the sketchynes of the character, it implies that it was done with a brush. I also like the fact that the dog is a cartoon ,as this makes it different then simply copying such an image off of a paper menu in an American style Chinese restaurant. &#38750;&#24120;&#22909; $5

shadow stalker P.I.

Software prob. Meant to say very good $5 fei1chang2 hao3

katelyn kaybee

awesome, very cool setup with the year on the side and all.

Ayamechan

I find it interesting that no one really questions if that character means "dog" or not.

...even though it does.

And that dog is pretty creepy.

rei_hiino

i like it even though im not a year of the dog : (. If it was year of the ram however...

vidia

on black! 5$

Cut Face

Wow i like the shirt, and the flash is amazing. ive been trying to figure it out, because im kind of new to flash, but i very much need help on making buttons that change colors. if you could help, that would be awesome. 5$$

im_not_jane

wow, what nice flash... you click it..and it ...works!

synchronization

This is sweet. but seriously, make a new dog. Please.

CheesecakeBree

Love it on black, nice design.

bird75

Year of the Rabbit now that I would buy. i like the design though. 5

Hulietta

1) love the dog
2) the symbol looks great now since its a vector image
3) please make one for all the zodiacs
4) no need to the years on the side

great job!

kent1992

Looks great! 5$

janell6267

oh cool, the rest of the zodiac signs are on the way ! can't wait to see mine ! $5 for all of them

Dooms_Dooms

awsome all i need to say

heartJM

i like it on black. and its pretty awesome.

n h i

great job $5

ailen121

like it on red. get rid of dates, otherwise it'd be weird to wear it any of the other 11 years. $5

rissajess

i like it an black

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?