Close
One second...

Twenty Something

All the things you could want at this age... obviously there are alot of other things ie: nice car, house, tv, etc... but the bags represent material goods you can buy, the grass texture is the lawn for your many acres with your huge house, the crest itself is power, so that leaves loyalty (dog) and love/family/lust (the guy or girl) depending on the wear'er

Tried to make it flash so you could zoom but i couldnt keep the file small enough so this is what ive got to offer. Maybe ill put some pics in my profile to show the details. Oh yes and none of the colors are perm. they can all be changed up. ENJOY

Watch this
wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

beautiful drawing

SMB

I like that it's balanced, but not symmetrical, and I like the design trailing down the shirt

mrdeadhead

sorry but that guy is dressed like a girl. other than that. great.

sunshineface

Mr. Deadhead is right. No man would wear capris like that. I wouldn't even.

joecacola

It is a european fashion. They call it three quarters, as opposed to "shorts". While I would not wear those pants, and you two wouldnt either, dont say no man wouldn't.

joecacola

Unfortunetly, that it the one thing I dont like. Im giving this a $5, but for a final design, I'd like to see different pants on the guy.

epilepsy

sadly, people do wear pants like that
but regardless, awesome drawing

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

ahhhh.... alright well hes just supposed to be like a playboy (fashion oriented) maybe i could tone down the fact that their capri's. Anywho I just posted a huge pic in my profile. Hope you like it.

asleep

if you give the guy full-length pants, i'm sold. i'm giving you a 5$ anyway.

trueblueguitar09

I looove this. The guy is drool worthy, love the crest, the dog, the girl and the symbolism in itself. Good job! 5$

hippiesunite88

oooo.i like the art.i would buy it

AsStarsGoOut

that guy has shit pants on.

hey2thecow

$5. absolutely awesome design.

schonste

Sexy. I don't really like the yellow thing, but eh, it's a nice design element.

redkicks

Okay, you get 5 just for the Great Dane.

twistanerve

At first glance I thought the shirt was lame, but it grows on you. I think the pants should stay, it kind of eccentuates the shallowness that comes along with being fashion oriented and lustful. I like it.

jinxthejinx

yeah, who doesn't want unicorns?

for some reason every entry i look at resembles a penis. . .

i'd buy it, surely.

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Very cool design, man.

desirio

i would buy if the great dane's ears weren't cropped.

landosamorm

whoa, I really really like this. It's an awesome drawing and the designs/textures are cool.

$5

Catsgame

I like it, but I don't really like what trails down the shirt, it just kind of, goes to far or is not wide enough or something makes it not really work well

martiniFISH

there is sothing about this that makes me think sex....and i LOVE IT! $5

Jenn.Pollack

I agree with a few people
The yellow trail isnt needed
The guys clothes are fine maybe a little less flair at the bottom. And I think why people are botherd buy it is cause he is in A VERY femine pose! Have his whole hand grib the bag handle and bring his hips more balanced!
Maybe stop the belt from hanging down. And beef him up a bit! But all in all a good first go!

Nice job 3 - 5 witht he changes above

Sir_Minimus

i like it, and i want a great dane.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

i like it all except that strange yellow pattern

IndayDutay

Damn, no one wants unicorns when they're 20 - something ?
I like the drawing, and the yellow pattern too, but I don't like the way that it's trying to show what people.
Sure I want all that, but I don't want a great dane, or that type of guy, and I don't look like that girl either.
Iono, it wouldn't make me feel like me.
Great for those people that feel defined by this shirt !

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

are they peeing as a collective??

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

very nice! way too "cool" for my tastes but i'll give it a 5

jimjimdesign

Great danes are usually taller than that.
Especially for such a big head.

jazzed

I actually really like the idea, but it'd prefer jsut the image of the people and the dog, absolutely without the yellow bot at the bottom, but event he crest isn't doing it for me, regardless of its significance. I love the concept though.

MissKeko

the yellow pattern is too much like an extended happy trail...

otherwise, i absolutely love it

gaabz

yellow trail=pissing contest?

sheriff wendee

i like the yellow pattern but not with this design so put that away and make the dude less gay because he is standing on a weird way and his shirt is too short. Bet his mummie didn't thought him how to dress properly

squirelgirl

I'll be able to dye my hair nay color I want at that age

YeahYeahYouWere

I don't know why, but I want to dislike this. However, I can't. I really really like it. If it were available in a color scheme that suited me better, I would buy it. I will say the yellow pattern extending down doesn't do anything for me. But other than that, I think it's great.

Mrgnx8790

I like it a lot .. but I would get rid of the yellow thigey trailing down the shirt. Personally, it distracted my eye from the actual design (which is lovely)

4$

vandy

I like the pretty boy. Overall design is quite nice.

whylime

the dogs positioning/sizing seems a little odd to me - at best he is just samwiched between the people - at worst his butt is a foot rest for the girl

quoperate

not bad. The yellow comming down from between the legs is extremely distracting and takes away from the skill of your drawing. I cant help but think "oh wow, what an intricate trickle of pee... wtf?" I also think the unicorns and leafy branches that look like they're from a sheild of arms take away from the beauty of the couple and dog. Perhaps the drawing would benefit from some kind of backdrop, but this backdrop brings the quality down, not up.

TYP

joecacola: it is a european fashion. They call it three quarters, as opposed to "shorts".

thats "three quarter lengths" and no its really not the fashion, specially not ones like that ;P

uin9112037

is this some kind of hipster website?

myenglishdisease

love it. i understand the fashion forwardness of the guy. very hip. very hot. but makes me think he and the girl are probably "just friends". other thank that the shirt is hot. -katie

rissajess

i love it but im not too sure about the trailing design... maybe if it was in the background....

dpt

this is so bad
the guy is wearing capris
he has a very "fierce" pose.
your "green grass" thing is just pretentious.
no one wants a unicorn on their tee shirt.
just stop the madness.

zillioneyes

i almost agree about the "just friends" thing. which is also something symbolic of youth . . male-female friendships tend to be more common and free in youth. either way, it works. in my own personal taste, i might make some changes, but you've done so well with this that i wouldn't even know what to change. i love it so much. i hope it gets printed!!

standardsoil

I think the whole design should take up the entire shirt. ie: bigger! I'm not bothered by the pants, and I LOVE TO HAVE UNICORNS ON MY SHIRT! Of course I'm a fashion forward homosexual who loves dogs and his female best friend and crests and unicorns. I also use ferns a lot in my personal art. . . so maybe you made the perfect shirt for me!

more colors would be cool too. The yellow jumps out a little too much for a background element, but the over all design needs the yellow to balance out the greens.

No account?