One second...

BirdTown

I like this but I dont really like the red in it

just my opinion though

5! for the design

good luck!

Watch this
evil_boarder

there were a couple of submissions with clouds like that ...

laurenslime

this is pretty. you are pretty.

Ellsswhere

i really like this but im not too fond of the colors at the moment, i think you could really make a stunning piece with some different colors, ill give it a 5 and hope it gets changed

herky

nice design.

BritePink

Fantastic! Simple but real nice drawings.

snittleface

"this is so nice!"...

were the first words that came out of my mouth!

WakkaWakka

I like the red/blue combo. Fun design....5 from me!

Bonne chance!

fourengland

i think it need s to be orange/green on a brown shirt if these r made its 5$

Thievery

I don't really like cutesy most of the time, but this is quite cool

supremerockdude

brainsandsheepand somethingtoeat. fireupthegrilltakeapillandbegintheswill.ashirttoliveanddiefor.

v_rockchic

i REALLY dig this. i like 1, 3 and 4 in the colour variations. i think it works best as a bright print on a dark background. nice work.

Ava Adore

cute, great colours

shinythingsnice

This would be great as a Blik desigh too...

trilobite

very cute. but waaaay cuter if the trees were green... that would make sense.

Thievery

...actually it would really make sense, they would have to have brown trunk s to 'make sense'. And who really wants sense? not me!

Dagget

looks like the adventure map of super mario!

Loserly

Adorable. $5

seaofballoons

i think i'd like the design in pink & yellow on a baby blue shirt. because i'm girlie like that. cuteness $5

saylo

ah, i really like the design. i've looked at the other colours and.. well, 4 looks great to me, and so does 3 and 10.. (i personaly really don't like the orange and/or red in the other combinations..) i find 1 & 5 a bit boring..

ewey6

like it on the sky blue

andyg

I like it! 5

sophieee

beautifully retro:))) but yeah.. maybe not with grey background,otherwise the red-blue concept is adorable:)

marmalade_skies

this would've been amazong as a blik design.
cute as is, though.
$5

vehementflame

i love colorings 1, 3, and 10.

whisper in water

I like colour option #4. Maybe you should play around with placement though, because having it in the middle of the shirt looks a little weird to me...

katy85

I'm not usually a fan of a design on the back, but I think this design would be really appropriately placed on the back with one of the birds over the heart region. I really love this design; it has a very Nintendo NESsence- I'm sorry that was cheesy.

sparkle.rain

WOW! Hope this one gets printed! I'd buy! :)

No account?