boredbethany

ya is he farting or what
cute duck though

hans1247

I lie the duck in boots alone.

hans1247

I like. I don't lie, sorry.

Afreet

It kind of weirds me out that the musical note appears to be coming out of his rear end.

amy122166

If he's farting his little song then YES...I like it ALOT!

secretagentcede

itd probably be cuter if it was coming out of the mouth
but i doubt you were going for cute

allisonranieri

as much as i don't want to like this, i keep looking at it and laughing.

malpais

Birds that fart songs are the rarest and most beautiful types, cool design.

dearmisstina

ducks are badass. face the duck the other way so these other people can shut up about the farting already
cute design

Paranoid Android

How the heck is this a duck?It looks like a chick.

annemariedumain

make it so the music isn't coming out of his ass. otherwise, fine.

EffKay226

just looks like dust
i dont like the fart/singing

Vickii

i will ONLY like it if hes farting out the tune

magmachan

I like it, it's very VERY cute, but... not the farting XD; Just change the balloon position, and I would definately buy it.

dperduer
  1. it looks like a chick but the boots scream duck
  2. if it is singing, it should remain a chick
  3. it DOES look like a musical fart, but the text is funnier if it IS farting music
  4. the text leads me to think after reading it "SIDE, BY SIDE"... because those are the lyrics to that song.... WHICH leads me to
  5. there should be TWO animals because of point 4 and the fact that most people that read it will hear that song lyric in their heads
dperduer

PS - point 6. GREAT DESIGN THOUGH!!! :)

Sixten
Sixten profile pic Alumni

It's singing the song but farting the melody... the text is behind because of the movement... walking away from the words already sung... that's also why the words get smaller the further away they get, as they fade away... and I think it's a chick, not sure but definitly a bird, haha.

shinyrock

hahahaha. i like it, 5.

heartJM

i would like it better coming out of it's mouth, though i know that wasn't the thing you were going for.

Vanghoul

Me too, heartJM

Sulayole

I am aching to own this shirt.

ranal

But, what if I wear this and people avoid me because they don't want to get all up in my fart- cloud?

terra304

if the note were coming out of his mouth, the shirt would just be like any other cutesy shirt from target or wet seal or whatever.

jinxthejinx

i wonder if birds really fart. . .

something to ponder.

this is cute. :)

eddio

HAHAHA excellent! Love it!
Noooo it wouldn't be cuter and better if the words were coming out of it's mouth...that would be obvious and boring... it's far cooler how it is...don't change it coz anyone who didn't get it and laugh, shouldn't get to wear one!!

dooeyhess

I like it! But I would put the music bubble on top of his head and then I would buy it! $4

Theowlrulestheworld

cool. I grade tuff on T shirts. Add background. I like the idea though.3
………………………………„„„„„„„………„„„––––„„„
………………………..„-^“¯:: . . .::::^„-^*´::: . . . . . ::::'^-„
…………………….„-
::::::: . . . . . . ::::::::: . . . . . . . :::::::
……………….....„
::::::::::. .::::::. . .:::::::::. .::::::. . .::::::::::\<br /> ……………......„'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'„
……………....„
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\<br /> ……………..„:::::::„-~^^^^~-„:::::::::::::::::„-~^^^^~-„:::::::::::::::::
…………...„:::::„- . . . . . . . *^~––~^*'&acute; . . . . . . . *-„:::::::::::::::'-„
……......„-´::::„-{ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '-„::::::::::::::::^-„
…….„-^´:::„-^´;;;;'
-„„„„-\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `^-„::::::::::::::::'*^„<br /> ..„-^&acute;':::„-^&acute;';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;^-„„„„„-^*^-„„„„„„–^´'-„„__„„/^-„„^~–––„-::::::„
'{::::::'{;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^´^-„„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„„„–^&acute;::::::::::::::&macr;&macr;7';„*‘::::„-&acute;<br /> '.*-„::::*-„;;;;;;;;‘„-^&acute;:::::::::::::&macr;7;;„^“““‘********“&macr;:::::::::::::::::::::::„-&acute;„-&acute;::::„-&acute;<br /> …..*-„::::-„„-^´::::::::::::::::::„
;„':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::‘„-´„-´:::::„
.........-„:::':::::::::::::: . :::„*;„*::::::::::::::::::: . . . :::::::::::„-&acute;;„*::::::„*<br /> ………..|::::::::::::::: . . :„*‘„*:::::::::::::::::: . . . . .:::::::::„*';„*'::::::„*<br /> ..slobr../'::::::::::::: . .::„*‘„*:::::::::::::::::: . . . . ::::::::::„*';„*'::::::„*<br /> ……..„*‘:::::::::::: . .::„*'„*':::::::::::::::::: . . . .::::::::::‘„*';„*':::::::/<br /> ……„*':::::::::::: . .:::/‘;/‘::::::::::::::::::: . . . .::::::::::„*';„*::::::::/<br /> …../'::::::::::::: . .::‘ƒ';/:::::::::::::::::::: . . . .:::::::::„*';„*‘::::::::/<br /> …ƒ‘::::::::::::. . .:::&iexcl;';ƒ:::::::::::::::::::: . . . .:::::::::/';;/::::::::::/<br /> ‘..&iexcl;':::::::::::: . . .:::'|‘ƒ'::::::::::::::::::: . . . .:::::::::/';;/':::::::::‘/<br /> '..|:::::::::::: . . .::::|ƒ‘::::::::::::::::::: . . . .::::::::ƒ';ƒ::::::::::/<br /> '.‘|::::::::::: . . .::::::::::::::::::::::::::: . . . .:::::::'ƒ';ƒ'::::::::„*<br /> '.‘|::::::::::: . . :::::::::::::::::::::::::: . . . . :::::::'ƒ';ƒ'::::::‘„*<br /> '..|::::::::::. . .:::::::::::::::::::::::: . . . . . :::::::'/;;/‘:::::„-&acute;<br /> ‘..|:::::::::::. .::::::::::::::::::::: . . . . . . ::::::::/‘;/‘:::„-&acute;<br /> ...'&iexcl;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. . . . . . .::::::‘„*'„*:„-*<br /> ....‘„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. . . . .:::::::„*';*^&acute;<br /> …..'\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::‘„-&acute;<br /> .......*„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'„-*<br /> ………*-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„-^&acute;<br /> ………….^~–-„„„„„„„„„„„–-~^´

No account?
Join Us