Close
One second...

Forbidden Love

• by leileah
  • posted May 27, 2006
  • 46 Comments

Water and Electricity... two starcrossed lovers.

Watch this
whaaabamb

good idea almosed missed it tho the outlet is shaped oddly

leowpet

outlets considerably vary between conutries
I love it

Dr Snook

Great idea. I can help feeling there should be an "on" switch on the socket.

marmalade_skies

um, definitely love this. a whole bunch.
$5

Jena4lopez

I don't like it.

x6mgp0x

it reminds me of romeo and juliet,heh.

pawn18

haha i love it <33 55555555

juliar

that's hilarious. i love it, except the outlet is hard to recognize. looked more like a robot face to me at first.

Enkana

awww this is cute :)

Dagget

fancy

ealvey

i like the concept but the style is too tokyo-pop.

MissIchigo

I ADORE the idea, but I am not sure about the execution. The plug just doesn't look enough like a plug. At the same time, this is not your fault, it's just that once you turn it nto a 'face' it looses it's outletness.

Sushiful

Never having the chance to travel outside my country, I am not sure how you guys outside of America have designed your outlets, but this does look exactly like ours (Yes, they have that same 'expression').
But for those who don't see it as one, you might as well see it as a robot. Water + Robot = No bot

Bella Lagussi

How many tragic love shirts do we have to have??? Come on people... 0

leileah
leileah profile pic Alumni

^^ Thanks

chocofweak

dont like the face on the drop of water.<br /> <br /> and the socket doesnt exactly look like a socket.

but cute idea anyhow.

AmanDUH

how many submissions have we seen with FORBIDDEN LOVE?!

balloon and cactus..
the one with the plug that didnt fit...
the squid and puffer fish thing..

leileah
leileah profile pic Alumni

Hmm. Sorry. I'm new to threadless.

rockylovestees

I loved the balloon and cactus one. I drew a balloon and cactus in my locker at school with sharpies.

I don't particularly like this.

seaofballoons

aw, great idea.
just because there's more than one "forbidden love" submissions, doesn't mean they suck, dammit.

$5

TYP

make it a UK socket and you are sorted :P
and yes you can somehow make a UK socket into a face ^_^

LaBing

I think this would also work well with a fork instead of water drop. I think the mouth needs to look a bit more like an outlet mouth just so you can tell what it is more quickly.

rosie.co

oh man.
I've accidenlty electocuted myself SO MANY TIMES. I thought that i could pull off eating a lit christmas light. It didn't work.
I need this shirt.
$5

blue usagi

cute!!!! ^_^ 5

WhitePepper

Defineitly a nice idea, just something slightly missing in the final realisation. Shame.

YeahYeahYouWere

I have to say, I recognized it as a socket immediately. Maybe I saw the water first and just drew the conclusion that quickly. I like the concept, but the execution seems slightly common. That pop style just doesn't do it for ME, but that isn't to say other people won't find it charming.

ceelun

haha, good idea
BUT
the drawing itself could've been done on microsoft WORD. improvement (i.e. actually drawing) is needed.

missingno

It looks more like a floppy disk

kc409

I like the concept and the simplicity. I think the actual words 'forbidden love' should be on the back.

meggosaur

I think I'd like something like a bathtub and hairdryer more. Also, the expression on the water droplet's mouth doesn't really say "Forbidden Love" to me. Ehhh.. it's okay, but I think you could improve it.

sew.n.sew

very cute! 5

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

the execution's not great, but it does still make me laugh

ha3m1

yummmmmmmmmm

x333

love it. i want it.

No account?
Join Us