Close
One second...

Stick Me Somethin'Pretty

• by craeon
  • posted May 26, 2006
  • 25 Comments

Forgive me Threadless, for I have sinned. It's been ten months since my last submission...

* alternate versions of this submission will have 3 colors

Watch this
boredbethany

i am not sure if i get what the pattern is about
but i like it any way

JuliusB

real nice

Lydja

sweet! it's really diffrent and I like that.

great job on this

whisper in water

Waaayyyy too big on the shirt, in my opinion.

schonste

Bethany doesn't seem to get any shirt on the site. XD

$5. Awesome

craeon

"Waaayyyy too big on the shirt, in my opinion."

Yeah, I guess. But I thought it would be pretty cool to have it look like someone actually came and took a paint brush right across the shirt. Any smaller and it would lose that effect, I think.

asleep

oooo i like it!

sandmanda

hmmm....i dont really like it that much. its a good idea, but the tiger looks...off....somehow....it might just be me...

robilixious

Awesome design. If you've seen the one of the guy painting on a wall, this does for me what that didn't. Any color would be fine; I personally like the demin/navy on the far right and dislike the purple on the bottom right. It is pretty big on the shirt, but I think it works.

Lisamarie

ahhhhhhh i love it

oit8doi2

Keine arnung.

xaxbx

wow! 5!!

Theowlrulestheworld

CRAON ITS REALLY GOOD. I LOVE IT! BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT $5 MEANS. IF U KNOW PLZ LMK. $5 IF THAT IS A GOOD THING. 5 IF ITS NOT.

craeon

5= Giving the top score of five
$= You'd buy it if it's printed as a shirt

Hope that clears things up. And thanks for the score.

marmalade_skies

i love it because of the paintbrush.
the tiger's pretty great too..:]
$5

Tiffanyiffic

WHoaaaa. This blew my mind. As I was following the image from top to bottom, my mind went through confused thoughts, "stretched out tiger??" This is....perfect. definitely a $5. gah, print now.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

The paintbrush is really nice & I like how you can see the paint color behind the bristles. Everything else is an eyesore. Especially the tiger face.

shirtflirt

i hate the color of the stroke.

great idea

No account?