Close
One second...

Dirty Shirt

fantastic idea !!!!

Watch this
xApollox

Nice concept and execution. Although I wouldn't want to wear a tee that refers to the tee i am wearing, I cannot speak for the general population and will give this a 4. I think the splatters look odd. Some seem skewed and it looks like they were taken from a square photo of splatters that you vectorized.

Madlune

If the dirty had two r's, I would totally buy it.

chisafer

Psssht. I thought this shirt was going be "dirty" in a good way. Not literally. Dissapointed.

Once I get over that, you might just get a 4 because it is a pretty good shirt.

But I will need some time.

rholliday

Self-referrential is fine with me, I like recursion. But it doesn't make sense to me. Don't wash this because it's already dirty?

MadTheologian

Forget pre-washed clothing-- it's pre-dirtied so you won't break a sweat yourself.

faroffhighways

It it reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke...

"This shirt is DRY CLEAN ONLY
...which means it's DIRTY."

yeah.

Daniel San

Take the text off, then it would be great.

J0N4TH4N

cliiiiche

Peter Pain

I also don't like the text, too straight forward, leaves nothing to imagine.

whisper in water

"rholliday, at 7:09pm on May 22, 2006
Self-referrential is fine with me, I like recursion. But it doesn't make sense to me. Don't wash this because it's already dirty?"

My thoughts exactly. WTF?

vidia

I would buy it if the tee was not that green!!! Please, try it on another colour!

ToucanSam

It reminds me of a tshirt my inlaws brought back for my husband from Hawaii. They have red dirt there, and the tee is actually dyed in the red dirt...or something... and it says "Red Dirt Shirt" on it.

All's I'm saying is I don't think it's completely original idea, not that many (any?) are, but it's been done a few times, I think.

brda

[4 and buy] from me it would look way cooler on bloodred though.. I lvoe red clothing though so thats me =)

Sjaakennout

get rid of the text!

No account?