One second...

ExtraOrdinary

• by boonkoo
  • posted May 21, 2006
  • 34 Comments

Wear it proud. Cape not included.

Watch this
joanjettrules

i'm not sure i'd like to celebrate myself as ordinary.

ranal

Briliant!

Loserly

Cute.

mabith

excellent.

ssss

makes you think...you got anymore?

blekf

looks good!

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

very extraordinary!

qdnguyen

nice my friend

krebstar5

For some reason it looks like the "a" at the end of extra is placed a bit too far out. Then, again I'm not wearing my glasses. I love the idea though.

andyourlittledogtoo

Awesome shirt dude! What about a hackey shirt????? :-)

jenfive

this shirt rocks!

speedywang

Love the look!

Stritch84

I seem to be alone in this but here is my comment.

This shirt has been brought to you by Microsoft Word.

sp3nca

walmart shirt.

you even took the time to make it have a zoom? ha.

zero

skagen

I like it....its witty.

boonkoo

I'd love it if kmart, sears, walmart, or target carried this shirt. This design was meant to be witty, but carefree and simple. Thanks for your input.

kemererer@msn.com

aw, i think it's cute. who says all submissions have to be artsy and complicated?

austinmichaelcraig

I like it, don't get me wrong, but you're in the wrong place, you've got the wrong audience. sorry.

javiiz

this is great wtf are you people cryuing abouuut not everything has to be all emo!!!!!

packyman

i agree that the "a" is a little too far to the right from the "r".

Killerlamb

It's not fucking witty, I've heard this same thing about 200000000 times by shitty comedians. It's "D" rate material on a shirt.

MissIchigo

For some reason I thnk that I would like it better if it just said "Ordinary"

noigiler

i agree with stritch84...seems like something for omg...oh, and this ... i guess its a pun was in <i>matilda</i>, by Roald Dahl, when he talked about how its a shame when parents treat their children like they're stupid when actually, they're ordinary, and how it particularly tragic in the rare occurances in which they're actually <i>extra</i> ordinary.

just wondering if you owe anything to anyone.

domw

luv it!

Khanthaly

good word play...I like it!

mrdeadhead

hope the print image would be a bit more hi-res. but other than that, it says what we all came here to forget.
nice.

boonkoo

To noigiler,
I was not influenced by Dahl or comics who've used this in their acts. It was from hearing this one news reporter pronouncing it as if it were two words, unlike the diphthong that most people are used to saying.

twistanerve

Dane Cook would probably prefer this over a Superman shirt don't ya think? I'd consider buying it.

No account?
Join Us