• by amy122166
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 51 Comments

Fantastic!! Good concept!!

Watch this
Andonium

this doesn't make much sense.

Xander1062

Emo Einstien! Glorious and depressing all at once! Nice job.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i thought you were saying there was no more speed of light constant; that this spells out "emo" is a shame...

Amelia84

whoa kind of stigmataish - creepy! but yah i saw emo too so maybe a different font

chanel_girl

this is awsome! or i think it is?are you saying you like emo people or are you making fun of them? i would like it if you were making fun of them i think emo people are rediculose. but good design i dont know if i would wear it thiugh just my personal style.5

amybrooks22

although i like the idea, can this emo thing die already, please? (no pun intended....)

soundinnovation

I believe it that this was intended to say 'emo,' and is not accidental. Funny, but I'm not sure if I'd wear it.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Actually funny for an emo sub.

Joan Burroughs

Is bleeding from the eyes an emo thing? Seems more like an ebola thing.

areps

to be..

areps

monkey see monkey do!

fiddlywink46

its silly, but shouldnt it be blue-ish so he's crying? or is he <i>supposed </i> to be bleeding from his eyes?

TheGermanMafia

Too much gore but definitly a cool one.

gardenhose_upmynose

frankly, i'm tired of this whole emo thing. and, while it's clever, i feel almost offended at seeing einstein cry blood. i love einstein.

areps

yes bored of emo..but why he cried blood?think!

sixfingers

nice try my fwen..god job for u and why u late inform to me arrr...

Thermos

i bet he's got stigmatta as well

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Way to trash up a symbol of intelligence.

The_Vag

This = the shiz! $5zes

areps

critise = better,thx

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

I just drew a sketch of Einstein crying the other day. It was funnier than this.

areps

is this1 funny?

lovelystrange

i don't think i get this, i'd like to get it...maybe..

I_ am_Moose

Normally my response would be more intelligent but dude, this sucks. You're making fun of one of the most brilliant people of this era. Plus it's more emo bashing. And I don't like emo bashing.

Pretty lame.

ctc803

haha wow i'd never expect this ever. good idea but im not a fan of the whole emocutmywrists thing

areps

peeps...have ever heard of cutting wrist using some spoon?

areps

we should think 'deeper'..b4 we ever say sometin'..

Kwibbles

Funny, $4

shinji00018

Sorry this shirt sucks. I dont like emo kids, dont know if your making fun of them or what but einstein was awesome.

areps

haha..monalisa really smile or what?

areps

define bad idea?

erlend

I like the consept. Einstein crying. I would have cried too if my genious theory (not that i hava any of those) was used to make nuclear bombs and kill thousands of people... But enough with the emo allready! The good ol' e=mc^2 would have worked fine if you had worked a little more om it....

areps

erlend thx!...haha didnt i mention

sunnibunni

^agreed with shinji.
it would work if you were making fun of bush or someone that should be made fun of, but on the list of people who should be made fun of einstein would be somewhere near the bottom along with princess di and gandhi.

myXXXemily

it made me giggle.
5$
i LOVE it.

hank_racecar

absolutely the worst threadless design i have ever seen. WOW, you can use the autotrace function in illustrator(or something similar)!!!!!!!! U R SMRAT!!!!!

horrible designs like this(especially horribly thought-out ones... e=mo?? come on. the only workable pun like that is "e=mc hammer, and even that isn't terribly funny") are the reason i don't browse threadless too often anymore. where have all the funny/clever/intelligent designs gone? for the most part they've been replaced with horrible "emo" schlock like this.

this gets a well deserved vote of 0. void. nothing.

areps

haha..thx'hank racecar',do u really understand wot it means dude?

Kaleidoscope*swe*

hahahaha this is the gayest thing i have ever seen. 0$

ranal

It's very clever, but crying blood is icky and Einstein is way too awsome to have anything to do with silly this silly emo fad

areps

b-e-a-u-t-i-ful peeps!
"visual art comes along with a well used left brain!"
says the greates art director!
so think!

Lydja

witty! I like it a lot!!

Good luck with it, I hope it gets printed.

AugustInNewYork

Wow. I think it's bland. Simple in a bad way.
And the joke's not too funny either.

rainbowcandy

like the pun, though the bloody tears are a wee bit graphic.

v_rockchic

not a fan of emo myself, but thats not the point. now the juxtaposition of emo and einstein, that's genius in itself. well done.

_trillian_

The concept is not working for me, I'm afraid. Though it is interesting I don't think I would wear it. Maybe if you cleaned up the image of Einstein himself?

No account?
Join Us