Close
One second...

How to fix a broken heart...it's easy!

• by spanky85
  • posted May 17, 2006
  • 24 Comments

Very simple concept really...draws in on the decal theme.

Watch this
Whistler Pot Pie

If there was a score lower than zero, I would give it to you. No more broken heart t-shirts. No more ninjas with broken hearts, penguins with broken hearts, robots with broken hearts, queens of hearts with broken hearts, angry gnomes with broken hearts, heart surgeons with broken hearts, st. valentine's with a broken heart, Brokeback Mountain guys with broken hearts, ad nauseum.

dmenkes

Please, please. please...give the hearts a rest. Everyone. No. More. Hearts.

Just........stop.

siezexthisday

seriously dosent anyone freaking get that no one here likes hearts!?

trishxtrash

Yeah....hearts are sooo 2005

tanime

i would place the refils at a bottom corner of the shirt rather than having them both together, it's seems too crammed into the focal point area of the shirt.

rubida

But... but... I like hearts... ;-;

Anyways, I kinda don't like the phrase "broken heart refills." Probably because I never thought of refilling a broken heart.

rockylovestees

I like hearts too...
u.u,

Just not these hearts.

Theowlrulestheworld

Disgusting and Awful. Call this a shirt? LOSERS. Big fat ZERO

Theowlrulestheworld

Disgusting and Awful. Call this a shirt? LOSER. Big fat ZERO.
My bad! Only one LOSER.

soundinnovation

Yeah, I'm kind a tired of hearts on everything too, but that doesn't mean everyone has to be so nasty about it.
Come on people, chill out some.

PaparazziMusic

I'm sick of hearts as well, I actually never liked them, but just about this shirt, I'd say get rid of the entire refill thing altogether, add some color, and leave it as a broken heart.

velvet37

i must admit, i do like hearts, and this shirt is pretty cute.
i just wouldnt wear it.
okay, okay people. so you may not like the shirt. give it a fuckin rest, will ya?

rocknrollnicole

i'd like it with just the big heart, the other stuff wrecks it for me. simpler= better.

Melleh

it'd be good as a wall design though so im giving it a 4$

AugustInNewYork

Either/or, but not both the heart and the bottle.

x0 bella

yeah, i'm thinking too many hearts on one shirtttt.

living5minuteslate

i like hearts, too. but i agree with xo bella---they might be too many on this shirt

No account?
Join Us